Visiting Dallas and Houston, need advice

BBBJDTNQNSWS Queen in your town soon. Must see.
Hey guys im thinking about touring soon just need to know what good surroundings are to visit such as good restaurants and for shopping ect. Where is a safe place to stay, pm me for location.
So if you would like me to visit your city comment below with some good information..Thanks!

Galleria is great...lots of nice hotels and great shopping

have fun!
This girl is incredible. Best BBBJNQNS / DT / FF of my life. Let me know when you will be in DFW, sugar, and I will take a week of vacation!

The best part of town for you is around 635 and 75 (pretty close to the Galleria) but you should also consider staying in my spare bedroom.
Galleria is probably the best. Toll road will get you downtown in minutes, LBJ Freeway is kind of a cluster right now. Plenty of good restaurants in Addision, excellent shopping too.

Have fun in Big D !
Any one from Kc will enjoy Dallas and Houston It is much warmer esp.hou Howdy and pm me when u get here
Ft worth. We need new talent.
This girl is incredible. Best BBBJNQNS / DT / FF of my life. Let me know when you will be in DFW, sugar, and I will take a week of vacation!

The best part of town for you is around 635 and 75 (pretty close to the Galleria) but you should also consider staying in my spare bedroom. Originally Posted by rz7crs

Absolutely DO NOT stay in the 635/75 area unles you enjoy te company of backpage girls and their pimps
Thank you baby. Cant wait

The best part of town for you is around 635 and 75 (pretty close to the Galleria) but you should also consider staying in my spare bedroom. Originally Posted by rz7crs
I got you down babe
Any one from Kc will enjoy Dallas and Houston It is much warmer esp.hou Howdy and pm me when u get here Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
No i don't enjoy that at all not my kind of thing. Thanks babe..smh

Absolutely DO NOT stay in the 635/75 area unles you enjoy te company of backpage girls and their pimps Originally Posted by txexetoo
Kaylen you are gorgeoussss and a MUST SEE so stay in North Dallas close to the Galleria that way much easier getting to you
Houston Co-ed has a sticky thread for visitors.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105

Hope it helps you if you do decide to visit H-town. Hope you have a great tour.
Well thank you sir. Cant wait to meet you.
Kaylen you are gorgeoussss and a MUST SEE so stay in North Dallas close to the Galleria that way much easier getting to you Originally Posted by whitechocolate