Judy Returns to Lucky Haven Today.. Sugar is also Back

the beautiful and luscious Judy is back from vacation today.. she is arguably the most beautiful girl in AMPland, although her "labelmate" KISS can certainly claim that title with legitimacy.

Sugar just returned earlier in the week, if you saw her, say, 3 months ago, you saw a different Sugar.. she looks greater than ever.

stalwarts Shasha and KISS remain, and newcomers One and Lora round out the weekend field.

Judy has intermittent availability, so naturally she is my first recommendation. skip lunch if you have to. Judy is a delicious 4-course meal.

Thanks for the info Chung. I may have to see this beauty
wow Judy back already ? good new Chung I need get there tonite , she is tall and pretty. I saw her last summer by far best looking girl amp.
Thanks for the info. Do we know her faith?
bbbj,cfs , I like that to be safe these day
Gooooooooood news
Chung, thanks for the info on Sugar. She already looked amazing, cant wait to see how muhbetter she looks now. Loved her skills, attitude, and looks.
Chung, thanks for the info on Sugar. She already looked amazing, cant wait to see how muhbetter she looks now. Loved her skills, attitude, and looks. Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
anytime, PX.. I thought she was outstanding when I saw her at Pink One.. looks, skill and attitude, now that you mention it. Lucky is, ahem, lucky to have her back.
Thanks for the info. Do we know her faith? Originally Posted by BobThrob
yes.. Judy is faithfully unfaithful, LOL.. that is, she will protest any attempt to steer her from Protestantism.

but Judy is so beautiful, even the most ardent Barebacker will drop his defense!

I can say the same for Sugar.. CFS, but young, tight, and looks great.

Is Boa already on bacay or gone, or just off for the weekend? I'm still thinking about her.
Is Boa already on bacay or gone, or just off for the weekend? I'm still thinking about her. Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan
she is on vacation, I want to say through Thanksgiving weekend..

hopefully not longer!
I like LH
Thanks CHUNG! Both of those ladies sound great. You got me liking some SUGAR and now I am addicted.
honey why my bank account getting smaller and smaller
  • nono
  • 11-17-2018, 02:54 PM
Just saw her will post review later.