Bribes admits Cumala was in charge of the last 4yrs debacle!!!!

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-elect...mestic-policy/

Did he just 25th himself???????

Open borders, inflation, crime, wars

She can run, but she can’t hide
Hey Bam

What is the Vice President's job?
Hey Bam

What is the Vice President's job? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Ask Bribes, he delegated everything to her. His own words.

BAHAHAHA
Hey Bam

What is the Vice President's job? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
It aint to run the country son.........

So we have her to solely blame for the 4 years of shit with the border, dei, the economy and the wars.......
... WHEN is Biden or Kamala going to EXPLAIN WHY they kept the
borders OPEN and permitted some 9 (NINE) Million illegals enter
the country??

And they can also explain WHY the STOPPED the growth of America's
Energy Independence - which led to Sky High fuel prices and
higher prices for Everything Else!

.... And the VP during all that - you liberal lads really
want to see on as the next president?? ... How sad...

#### Salty
ITTT: Magas do not understand how the VP is delegated duties from POTUS for them to do, and has long since been much more than the tiebreaker.

I thought this was a hooker board. Not school.

lol
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-elect...mestic-policy/

Did he just 25th himself??????? Originally Posted by bambino
I stopped by and read the article. I didn't see an ounce of proof that such a delegation has ever occured, nor was there anything but a bunch of inferences, that this is already fact.

Just to be clear- our Breitbart folks are from the mind of Steve Bannon. The most audacious liar who is serving time for supporting Trump and the agenda of lies that were spewed about election interference and tainting. And also has some wierd distortions on what a president can do, executive priveledge and his role in all this. He's in Jail right now.

Id wouldn't allow this type of nonsense to become the bottom layer of a shithouse as it would literally taint the shit that pops out of my ass during a bad case of after the game diarrhea from too much kraut and kielbasa.

The fact that you post this drivel from such dis-reputed sites, is a joke- and while it may be click bait- the discussions are as full of facts as DJT's financial disclosures.

(Most of it's made up, and the rest, you have to assume to be inaccurate and you must do your own analysis on.)

Biden has been meeting with all sorts of foreign leaders lately and has been involved in trying to broker cease fires in Russia / europe and the middle east.

https://thehill.com/newsletters/morn...-policy-goals/

So not sure where the confusion from Breitbart is- they simply don't follow the facts, but rather create a narrative and then let MAGA's fill in the details from some defecto assumptions.

"Yeah Must be true!! Go Merica- Patriots rule!, Screw Kambala"

You're linking a Breitbart article and expecting anyone to believe you? Lol.