WHERE ARE THE "WOW WHAT A GREAT JOB OBAMA IS DOING" THREADS ?????

Anyone ??????

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA......... ............

• WTF
  • 11-13-2013, 07:23 PM
I think Obama did a really good job of lying about everyone being able to keep their insurance! He should have said if you have shitty insurance, you might not be able to keep it!
LOL.....good one WTF.......Obama is a damnable good liar....one of Americas ' best.

I think Obama did a really good job of lying about everyone being able to keep their insurance! He should have said if you have shitty insurance, you might not be able to keep it! Originally Posted by WTF
They're on the HuffPo, Slate, Salon and NY Times websites. If Obama re-instituted slavery, they'd still be Pro-Obama. Go to RealClearPolitics every day to see the hand-wringing.
If Insurance CEOs made the same phony claims as Obama, they would be doing a perp walk in chains.
These days...aside from the radical left...its hard to find anyone who will even admit they voted for Obama...they're too embarrassed
These days...aside from the radical left...its hard to find anyone who will even admit they voted for Obama...they're too embarrassed Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I've been hunting for bumper stickers for a couple of years now. They are collector items!
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2013, 08:36 AM
. If Obama re-instituted slavery, they'd still be Pro-Obama. . Originally Posted by gnadfly
If Obama re-instituted slavery, you'd be Pro-Obama

• WTF
  • 11-14-2013, 08:40 AM
LOL.....good one WTF.......Obama is a damnable good liar....one of Americas ' best. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Oh , I don't know , Bush got us into a 4 Trillion dollar war and counting. Reagan lied about cutting spending...the list goes on and on. Being President means you are a damn good liar to start with!

Oh , I don't know , Bush got us into a 4 Trillion dollar war and counting. Reagan lied about cutting spending...the list goes on and on. Being President means you are a damn good liar to start with! Originally Posted by WTF
"Everyone else does it. So what's the problem?"
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2013, 09:50 AM
"Everyone else does it. So what's the problem?" Originally Posted by LexusLover
If everyone else does it and you only complain about one side doing it....therein lies the problem.

• Doove
  • 11-14-2013, 01:28 PM
If Insurance CEOs made the same phony claims as Obama, they would be doing a perp walk in chains. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You don't follow politics much, do ya? Or for that matter, business practices.
  • CJ7
  • 11-14-2013, 01:37 PM
These days...aside from the radical left...its hard to find anyone who will even admit they voted for Obama...they're too embarrassed Originally Posted by Lucky 1

I'm not radical left, and I voted for him in the second election to keep Romney as far away from the WH as possible ... so did many other voters that aren't radical left.
I'm not radical left, and I voted for him in the second election to keep Romney as far away from the WH as possible ... so did many other voters that aren't radical left. Originally Posted by CJ7
BULL SHIT. You and your lover HEADUPHISASS are so radical left that both of you are permanently attached to Obama's balls.
  • CJ7
  • 11-14-2013, 03:41 PM
BULL SHIT. You and your lover HEADUPHISASS are so radical left that both of you are permanently attached to Obama's balls. Originally Posted by satexasguy

the fourth grader opens his nasty word dictionary yet again ... impressive