Do the work yourself

How do guys with 9yrs on the site not have any posts and yet want info on a provider !!! Get off the couch and do the research or TOFTT !! sorry not gonna pass out info so you can hassle someone. Stay safe have fun
Way to go Scoot - I’ve been getting some very odd PM - not from uncle - just strange perverse one’s
Way to go Scoot - I’ve been getting some very odd PM - not from uncle - just strange perverse one’s Originally Posted by Streambed
I get it from guys asking about a few girls and all they have to fucking do is search !!! Do the work yourself !!!
Calling it "work" is being generous. I am shocked that guys ask questions that can be answered in 2 seconds using the search function.
South, I get a few PMs from guys that have 0-3 posts wanting to get info on a few girls. All they need to do is use the search button. Good chance they just wanna get personal info and bug the provider. Piss off if thats all they want. Stay safe
Absolutely, then they monger them and cause problems- you get what you give in the hobby
Yeah I get weird PMs all the time from people who have never posted wanting super specific info.

If we don't know each other but have been posting on here for years that's one thing and I am more than happy to share, talk, whatever. If you are some random who I have never seen before then come on.
Yeah I get weird PMs all the time from people who have never posted wanting super specific info.

If we don't know each other but have been posting on here for years that's one thing and I am more than happy to share, talk, whatever. If you are some random who I have never seen before then come on. Originally Posted by EGrayupstate
Well, thing is I fit in the latter, but I usually don't ask too many questions, though, but maybe in the future I might.. I will have to pay more attention to that, and perhaps share a bit less information as well.

Just finding my way here, still a newbie.
Nah you've posted enough and been around. I appreciate your reviews lately. Talking 0 post new accounts.
Nah you've posted enough and been around. I appreciate your reviews lately. Talking 0 post new accounts. Originally Posted by EGrayupstate
I appreciate you. Thanks!