We need eccie awards and shenanigans

1. Who is the best poster?
  2. Who is most annoying poster?
  3. Who tries too hard?
  4. Who is the best reviewer?
  5. Best newcomer?
  6. Who is most problematic?
  7. Who is the hottest?
  8. Who is the most accomodating provider?
  9. Who has best showcase?
  10. Who is most bat shit crazy?
  11. Best thread of the year?
  12. Best BBBJ's
Who gives the best bj's ?

I actually find this quite interesting for eccie to provide awards! Maybe for some of the ones who provides horrible service this may give them some sort of encouragement, and also for the ones whom are wonderful it may cause them to become spectacular lol. So, this can be on the up and up for both the men and women
Who has the most manhandles
I added it. Damn you fine
who is "we"??
and do "we" really need them??

or are you gonna setup an online ballot, verify & collect all results, then arrange a venue, order eccie awards to be made (hmmmm, wonder what'll they'll look like?), and have an awards banquet???
who is "we"??
and do "we" really need them??

or are you gonna setup an online ballot, verify & collect all results, then arrange a venue, order eccie awards to be made (hmmmm, wonder what'll they'll look like?), and have an awards banquet??? Originally Posted by pmdelites

Whoever nominates me and I win...
I want a Crown, Sash and Trophy then I will sign autographs & take pics afterwards.
  1. Who is the best poster?
  2. Who is most annoying poster?
  3. Who tries too hard?
  4. Who is the best reviewer?
  5. Best newcomer?
  6. Who is most problematic?
  7. Who is the hottest?
  8. Who is the most accomodating provider?
  9. Who has best showcase?
  10. Who is most bat shit crazy?
  11. Best thread of the year?
  12. Best BBBJ's
Originally Posted by DWilliams
You forgot to mention best ass....
I want a Crown, Sash and Trophy then I will sign autographs & take pics afterwards.
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Oh my to just see you in only a crown and sash...wow!
You got my vote, Lol!
This will be the first pageant ever where the talent portion will be more fun to watch than the swimsuit portion.
Oh my to just see you in only a crown and sash...wow! Originally Posted by goofy11
You got my vote, Lol! Originally Posted by izzy32
This will be the first pageant ever where the talent portion will be more fun to watch than the swimsuit portion. Originally Posted by Hellion437

Hilarious! Love y'all!
You would look far better in leather, ropes, and a whip
You got my vote, Lol! Originally Posted by izzy32
Umm, you didn't say which category you voted for her?
You would look far better in leather, ropes, and a whip Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I totally agree with you on this! And you know I love your Avatars! You always post the hottest pics of B( o )( o )B's

Umm, you didn't say which category you voted for her? Originally Posted by ManSlut
I'm quite positive he'll come up with some that were not listed

MrBangBang21 out of Austin for best reviewer. The guy takes the extra time and they always come out choice.