WoPo Excoriates democraps...'worst defense of BRANDON yet'!!

VM in regards to you and Ol'stokey trying to praise BRANDON...the WoPo even says you and Ol'stokey's praise of BRANDON and the "drop" in price of oil and gas being LITTLE more than a blip in the gas prices crisis that hurts the American people is a REACH!! The WoPo is not a friend to the right. You two might want to reach higher and farther to come up with something of substance.

OUCH! WashPost Excoriates Dems for ‘Worst Defense of the Biden Administration Yet’
Joseph Vazquez
December 3rd, 2021 11:16 AM

The Washington Post ripped the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee’s self-own for trying to garner praise for President Joe Biden for a paltry drop in gas prices.

The DCCC tweeted out a graph which appeared to show a significant drop in gas prices. The DCCC captioned its tweet: “Thanks, @JoeBiden.” But the DCCC was being either very misleading or displaying complete ineptitude. Upon closer examination, the graph actually showed only a drop of — wait for it — two cents around the last two weeks of November ($3.40 → $3.38).

Liberal Post national correspondent Philip Bump headlined his write-up of the tweet: “This might be the worst defense of the Biden administration yet.” The sub-headline was likely just as painful for Bump: “You’re not helping, DCCC.”

But year-over-year, gas prices are over $1 per gallon higher on average. The average price of gas rose from $2.19 on Nov. 23, 2020, to $2.21 on Nov. 30, 2020. That’s much less than the $3.38 that the DCCC absurdly celebrated.

Bump analyzed the ridiculousness of the tweet:

[T]he DCCC wants to not only give Biden credit for a decline in the price of gas, they want to give him credit for a tiny decline in the price of gas. A decline that isn’t even the largest decline we’ve seen this year; over a similar period in August, the price of gas dropped more than 1 percent, more than three cents.

But Bump still tried to hold out that maybe the DCCC was on to something, even though it was wildly off in its tweet:

It is possible that the country has seen a peak in the price of a gallon of gas. If so, that would certainly be good news and might even help turn Biden’s approval ratings around. But the DCCC might be advised to wait until that turnaround is a little more substantial than it currently is before boasting about how effective the president has been. Or, at least, they might not want to try to prove their dubious point with a graph that makes obvious how modest the decrease has been, [emphasis added].

Data by Ycharts tells a different story from what the DCCC’s tweet indicated. Ycharts shows that the average for U.S. retail gas price is still very high at $3.48 per gallon for the week of Nov. 29.
And whats 2 cents worth today? bahahhahahhahahhahahah
Never seen Biden derangement syndrome this bad. BDS and total TiLT.

Not only does he have severe BDS - he even worries about what Biden "MIGHT" be given credit for.

Plus starting threads with other members in the thread TITLE ! That is Tilt with an E added !

Not only does he have severe BDS - he even worries about what Biden "MIGHT" be given credit for.

Plus starting threads with other members in the thread TITLE ! That is Tilt with an E added ! Originally Posted by VitaMan
Just pointing out that the WoPo (no friend of the right) calls your thread on BRANDON'S sucess BULLSHIT!!
You haven't been right about ANYTHING!! ANYONE THAT SUPPORTS BRANDON IS DERANGED...what does that make you??

Plus starting threads with other members in the thread TITLE ! That is Tilt with an E added ! Originally Posted by VitaMan

+1

Bat shit crazy, and I love it. Sorry thing is he's of weak mind. And easily influenced. Triggered.

It's fun when he's not boring.

I've forced a few here on tilt before. Dilby with his question of my regard for Ché. Tiny for who the fuck remembers why. Or was it oeb11 first, then Tiny? Then I had to remind oeb11 he's always on ignore.

Anyway, the far ends of the spectrum attract one another. Passion. That's what it's all about.
Just pointing out that the WoPo (no friend of the right) calls your thread on BRANDON'S sucess BULLSHIT!!
You haven't been right about ANYTHING!! ANYONE THAT SUPPORTS BRANDON IS DERANGED...what does that make you?? Originally Posted by bb1961
I happened to signal surf on the radio today. I think you're just taking your cues from Hannity.

I left it on that station long enough to hear the same stupid shit I've read from you. Can't you fellows think for yourselves?
I happened to signal surf on the radio today. I think you're just taking your cues from Hannity.

I left it on that station long enough to hear the same stupid shit I've read from you. Can't you fellows think for yourselves? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
No that was straight from WoPo...but your comprehension being what it is...
I love the fact you started a thread about "women's right"...you know you being a commie and discussing "human rights"...please start a thread about the freedom people enjoy in says...cuba, N. korea, venezuela, china or ANY another communist utopian country that you worship!!

This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list.

Someone's been on a meltdown tear ever since the DPSTeam Leader took a powder.

And at least POTUS has been promoted from PISSANT to BRANDON.

How MATURE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list.

Someone's been on a meltdown tear ever since the DPSTeam Leader took a powder.

And at least POTUS has been promoted from PISSANT to BRANDON.

How MATURE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You talk mature...for a punk ass libtard you can't help yourself childish from commenting on a thread that you can't see and have said to add nausseam "I have you no block"...you are a fucking hypocrate of the hightest order. You are the immature one, No one gives a fuck that you have me on ignore...now crawl back in your hole. Won't take long and you'll comment with your childish crap...if you have me on ignore the only reason you comment is because of your worthless post count come first. Take you marbles and go home to your mommy.
No that was straight from WoPo...but your comprehension being what it is...
I love the fact you started a thread about "women's right"...you know you being a commie and discussing "human rights"...please start a thread about the freedom people enjoy in says...cuba, N. korea, venezuela, china or ANY another communist utopian country that you worship!! Originally Posted by bb1961

Do you see what I mean? I don't know wether to keep fucking with you (trolling), or feel sorry for you.

It's a balance because I'm moody. Can you think for yourself? I'd love to read some of your brain droppings. If only they don't bore me or confuse me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJs_g-B02OA
Do you see what I mean? I don't know wether to keep fucking with you (trolling), or feel sorry for you.

It's a balance because I'm moody. Can you think for yourself? I'd love to read some of your brain droppings. If only they don't bore me or confuse me.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You still can't answer a direct question...WAY ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT ANYONES RIGHT much less "womens rights"...you're not concerned with ANYONES rights...waiting for you to respond with another non answer. You are a bloviator at the highest level!!!
Anyone that reads my brain droppings

Attachment 877663
Anyone that reads my brain droppings

Attachment 877663 Originally Posted by winn dixie

Love it.
You still can't answer a direct question...WAY ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT ANYONES RIGHT much less "womens rights"...you're not concerned with ANYONES rights...waiting for you to respond with another non answer. You are a bloviator at the highest level!!! Originally Posted by bb1961
You wouldn't understand if I explained /bloviated. I'm concerned about everyone's rights. Those that are living.