Babies

SAMBURGLAR
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20150731_193747.jpg (738.7 KB, 242 views)
This is challenging to size pics to fit but I figure since they are HOBBY famous... what the heck... I will introduce them
Yeah there is more... i'll post them tomorrow. I love my babies. Proud Momma of Furry Babies. I can call them by name and they will come and i can tell them which room to go to and they go. I can also walk em on leashes, tell them "take a left" or "take a right", "back it up" and "keep going". Very calm babies. Very loving too. They don't deserve the bad rap at all. They are beautiful. And at least THEY KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE! AND I have enough love to give.
This is challenging to size pics to fit but I figure since they are famous... what the heck... I will introduce them
Yeah there is more... i'll post them tomorrow. I love my babies. Proud Momma of Furry Babies. I can call them by name and they will come and i can tell them which room to go to and they go. I can also walk em on leashes, tell them "take a left" or "take a right", "back it up" and "keep going". Very calm babies. Very loving too. They don't deserve the bad rap at all. They are beautiful. And at least THEY KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE! AND I have enough love to give. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
MODS, THIS THREAD DEFINITELY BELONGS IN THE SANDBOX LMAO
LMAO... gotta give ya that one Holly that's too funny! But they have been a topic of HOBBY DISCUSSIONS for years; as u know so since they are HOBBY FAMOUS... here they are. Beautiful aren't they? I am tired people talking about them like they are nasty. They are fun and keep me entertained; instead of watching t.v.
MARDI and Candy ( mother and daughter). Candy is a calico

20150729_131610-1.jpg
Whitey girl

5026.jpg
So I hope the rumors can at least contain some facts now. Lacey has a bunch of beautiful furry babies.
Ur question "how does she know what is said"?

Client contacts me "I see u have really good reviews then I hear things so I just gotta ask... do u have a bunch of cats and live in a van"? My response "you will never meet my cats. I keep my personal life to myself like a professional should. How did u hear about my personal life? Nobody from the hobby has met my cats". I just stopped to see someone as my last date before getting to the town I was moving to, quitting the hobby and dating someone. I parked at the hotel, he picked me up and I told him I couldn't spend the night (off the clock mind u as I normally did do for him) as I had my cats to take care of too and it pissed him off as didnmy quiting to date someone else; as if i don't have that right. I should have never have tried to make him feel special to be my last date. My mistake. But he never ever seen my cats. NEVER! Not one story about my babies has ever been true. It's all troll lies. PERIOD! I don't expose my babies to strangers! PERIOD! And to answer the obvious questions, I use cedar chips as litter, have air purifiers, air out and clean my house daily and they get baths often. Plus my room is off limits to them as is my bathroom and kitchen. They are trained. This all should be obvious in these pics. And my hobby stuff is bagged in my room where they are not allowed. I have dated 2 gents from this site. Neither of them has ever said a bad word about me or my babies. There's a FACT!

Happy hobbying. Please don't ask me about my personal life anymore. I will never ask about yours! Wrong pussy... giggles!