Dear Alabama Gents I canceled

My sincerest thanks for ur support and apologize for feeling the need to cancel due to this group of provider bashers. I have seen too many times where a member of such a group will be a wolf in sheep's clothing, approach a provider for a date just to write a bad review. I have no way to decifer the intent of any hobbyist at this point but I do understand that it is not all of you. Just can't tell who is or isn't. My sincerest apologies and feel bad knowing you too will miss out on some great hobby experiences from several providers who will never come to Alabama because of this group. I have not seen anyone in Alabama due to THE DRAMA! In the past, I seen gents from e.com and P411 in Bham and along the coast but avoided ECCIE because of this group's reputation. I posted one ad this time around and became suspicious of a few too many pms so I ceased all communications. My apologies. And u gents on the coast that I have met before, u can pm me but include where u saw me and ur e.com or P411 info as I do know u r not part of this group. Good luck to u all.
Thank you for ur interest and support! KISS!