anyone ever get extra wet from a sloppy bng?

I've currently been having this problem my entire time as a provider.

Then I feel like I get left high and dry,
except not dry at all.
lol

someone please tell me I'm not the only one??

Rub one out after they leave.
I usually do. lol.
Just makes me wanna go ahead and do the extra but my strict game is pretty strong lol....
  • Go4it
  • 08-09-2015, 03:22 PM
Sorry girl - but I think you just left yourself wide open (pun intended) for guys to do their damndest to take advantage of seeing if they can get past your strict game.

Of course you could always have a friends with benefits available for a booty call to help you out after. And a ton of volunteers for that position as well.
yeah
I agree.

Of course you could always have a friends with benefits available for a booty call to help you out after. And a ton of volunteers for that position as well. Originally Posted by Go4it
Raises hand for FWB status! LOL
Absolutely!! 😋😋😋
  • L.A.
  • 08-10-2015, 09:15 AM
It's been a long long long time since I had a deep, wet, sloppy, make me stop you before I blow, bbbj.
I do remember the last one but it's been a while.
Ive never meet a girl who could sucks me off without me helping to get to that point first.
Ill apply for the fwb position though.
  • BLM69
  • 08-10-2015, 11:59 AM
It's hard to find a great sloppy bbbj, lots of ok to good but not great.
Get a remote controlled vibrator. Hand the client the controller and have him get you off while you get him off.
Used to be a provider in the metroplex that put a towel on the floor since she gushed so much from giving BBBJs. Haley I believe was her name. My bad for not seeing her before she left the hobby.
Darling you are becoming more and more curious....
A towel seems like a legit idea and so does the remote controlled vibrator. Omg. Ebay here I cum. Lol.
Sammy, a sloppy bj usually makes me extremely wet!