How can a newbie get started?

Completely new and have zero references; looking for advice on how to build credibility. clients and providers give your input. Are there any providers that serve clients without references and provide "special occasions" with newbies?
It's best to start at the beginning. Just follow the yellow brick road. Read, use the search function and search for newbies getting started/verified posts......Oh, and listen to advice that may follow this post.

Pay attention to the posts (sticky posts) at the very top of each section. For example, at the top of the Amp section there is a valuable post about what to expect when going to an amp the first time.

One more thing.......Welcome to Eccie.
Post a ISO looking for a newbie friendly provider.

Also, make sure you post your age preferences, body type and hair color of the lady you are looking to play with. That way it narrows the search down for you.

Good luck and welcome to the hobby
Oh and make sure she gives ref's.

Also, signing up for p411 might help you get your foot in the door.
Completely new and have zero references; looking for advice on how to build credibility. clients and providers give your input. Are there any providers that serve clients without references and provide "special occasions" with newbies? Originally Posted by momentofglory

The Search tab is your friend. The Search tab with answer all your hobby questions.
Visit Houston.
They got a sticky for that.
I originally got started with a newbie friendly provider; she asked for some verification information. Then I found someone who would just take the one ref; then I had two refs! It's just a building process.
There are at least two local forums where there is a sticky at the top of the page. Find them, read them, live them.
Completely new and have zero references; looking for advice on how to build credibility. clients and providers give your input. Are there any providers that serve clients without references and provide "special occasions" with newbies? Originally Posted by momentofglory
I am newbie friendly and I love introducing new gentlemen into the hobby. Nonetheless, I am more than happy to offer a good word/reference in the future.

Everyone has to start from somewhere!
  • HDnTX
  • 08-11-2015, 05:20 AM
It also help to write reviews; post and be known. Most of the active ladies on the board are very likely to to respond to reference request once you have seen them.
Like the other posters said, search the forums.

My quick recommendation is to start with the known agencies, it's more expensive, but a more controlled situation.

DNG
Join P411, a great tool for new guys to get going. It adds credibility to your chances of seeing Providers.