Manscaping and You

I love it when guys trim around the "flagpole". I shave mine and it is so nice when the gentlemen "manscape". No hairs floating around afterward and it just looks and feels so nice...
What do you think?
I don't completely de-nude the landscape around the flagpole but usually like to keep the boys downunder smooth and suckable. Definitely increase my sensitivity there, which I really like.
Manscaped.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. A nice shaved beav is a must for me, so I have been manscaping for 10-12 years. Every girlfriend I've had appreciates it, and I always aim to please. Even my last girlfriend who was a filthy minded soul and loved hairy bushes on girls, still loved the sausage,boys and starfish shaved.
Manscaped around the pole but no bare floors here. I dont mind if the ladies I see have a bare floor.

I have manscaped ever since I had a lady friend choke on a hair lol.
Smooth as silk.
The boys are smooth, above the flagpole the grass is kept mowed like a putting green.
If you trim the shrubs the tree looks bigger!
...still loved the sausage, boys and starfish shaved. Originally Posted by sipapi
Starfish??? LOL

If you trim the shrubs the tree looks bigger! Originally Posted by Anon3x
Wonder if there's a way to dig a 9-inch trench around it, too?
  • rayc
  • 09-20-2010, 03:51 PM
I keep the yard short around the flagpole, but there's so much grass around the rest of the yard doing much more than that's kinda silly. :P
If you trim the shrubs the tree looks bigger! Originally Posted by Anon3x
..and you feel more, I think anyway. Anything to add sensation as the senses dull just a bit.
Ok. I have a question involving manscaping. I know this hobbyist that use to manscape but has recently been placed on blood thinners and hasn't done it since because he is afraid of nicks and small cuts that could happen with a razor. So my question is there a safe way to do this without the fear of hurting the goods?

..and you feel more, I think anyway. Anything to add sensation as the senses dull just a bit. Originally Posted by vitokc
I would this is true for both people. I know my kitty really purrs when there is skin to skin contact especially if I am on top. That sensation when bare skin is rubbing my button is fantastic!!!!
Mya, if he uses an electric razor with a guard on it this should almost completely fix the nicks and cuts problem.
I would say don't do it on the ballsack though! That is more sensitive than the top part...
Maybe you could help him?
Starfish??? Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Means the Asshole lol. Isn't that a silly term for that LOL?
I recently saw a car with a personalized tag that read Chocolate Starfish, i almost crashed my ride.