What the Hell is going on here?

Has anyone else noticed that about 90 percent of the reviews lately have come from the Witchita area? Did they get hit with a horny stick down there or what? Maybe the economy is better? Hey wait a minute. Cog is from that neck of the woods isn't he? I'll bet somehow it's Cog's fault!
I noticed the same thing. Wonder if this has anything to do with KC being a "hot" area right now. Who knows. The guys in Wichita seem to be enjoying themselves tho with some amazing talent. Alot of smiling Wichita hobbiest.
I'm part of that Wichita crowd. I have ladies drive to my town from Wichita because I am without wheels.

In fact I'm seeing a lady from Wichita this weekend. Cant wait
Since I'm from Wichita, it's been nice to see all of these reviews and inquiries. And, as MissJKCFun mentioned, it must be hot in KC. I will be in KC this weekend and have a meeting on Friday that I set up about a month ago. Since I have some free time on Saturday, I tried earlier this week to set up another, but had no luck! Contacted three ladies thru P411, and not one of them responded (in each case, I was looking for two hour meetings). Two ladies have showcases here. I'm not a big poster on eccie, but I have seven okays on P411.

I am in Wichita. One thing that has helped me to meet more providers recently is that I take notice of touring providers on this board and P411 when they are going to be in OKC, Tulsa or KC. I then PM them to find out if there will be driving near or through Wichita.
I've never been to Wichita. Maybe I should make a trip down there...
Allie, Yes you should!!!!!

hear hear I second Cog
Water's fine in river city. Just don't swim in it....
  • Bubba
  • 09-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Carefull Allie......COG is in Wichita!!
You're right, Bubba! She may never want to go back to KC after meeting COG!
Ha ha.
I would never abandon KC.
But if I did, it would definitely be your fault COG.
hey allie if you want to go to wichita let me know if you need some copmany on the ride there i would be willing to to lend a body for say a two girl deal....tit for kat lol let me know what ya think
Two Kats in Wichita makes me purr!
yes viader is would be great to have two kats at once sounds like a purrfect weekend getaway.lol but well not sure if that dream would ever come true for i know aliie works by herself and well i am kind of a newbie on the sene so i am not to sure if a goddess like allie would ever want to work with a newbie such as myself but well hey you and me can only hope and dream about it