In response to the comments made about how thick I am…

So I’ve read a few comments asking how thick I am and if I look like my photos. I still look like my photos but I thought I should let potential clients know that I am gaining a bit of weight on purpose… I’m getting a BBL on my birthday and they said for the best results I should gain a little bit of weight. I won’t keep this weight on forever - just a few more months. I don’t look bad but don’t take my word for it… read my reviews.

What do you all think about providers gaining a little bit of weight… is it a deal breaker? Let me know your thoughts. And as always, thank you in advance.
So I’ve read a few comments asking how thick I am and if I look like my photos. I still look like my photos but I thought I should let potential clients know that I am gaining a bit of weight on purpose… I’m getting a BBL on my birthday and they said for the best results I should gain a little bit of weight. I won’t keep this weight on forever - just a few more months. I don’t look bad but don’t take my word for it… read my reviews.

What do you all think about providers gaining a little bit of weight… is it a deal breaker? Let me know your thoughts. And as always, thank you in advance. Originally Posted by BlissfulTantra
I've never had the pleasure of meeting you yet but judging from your pics you look pretty damn good to me! lol and even with a "little bit of extra weight" you're still a 10! my only question sweetheart and please don't be offended cause this is just my unsolicited opinion lol is why the BBL? I don't really think you need it and BTW no ma'am I don't really think its a deal breaker if a provider gains a little weight
Well I want more of a hourglass figure and getting some more bootay wouldn’t hurt eithe lol Thank you for the compliments though love :-*
Well I want more of a hourglass figure and getting some more bootay wouldn’t hurt eithe lol Thank you for the compliments though love :-* Originally Posted by BlissfulTantra
you with more of a hourglass figure and some more bootay is going to be lovely! lol when are you having it and what is the recovery timeline? BTW I hope it goes well dear
Your ass is perfect. You don't need a BBL. Most women I know who have had them regret them later when something shifts or gets misaligned or malformed. Women are meant to have curves and be soft. Not a bony anorexic/bulemic skeleton.
You don’t need a BBL, you already have a nice hour glass figure and a beautiful booty.
^^^ This!!! You're backside is too good to change.
I thought Women as they age gain weight in the butt? When Men age we gain in the stomach so I wonder if they have a procedure to suck that out and repurpose it elsewhere?

I think there is a segment of hobbyist who search out women with a huge ass but is it worth it? Agree that curvy women are a huge turn on for me but services, price, reviews, bundle more into the provider I choose.

Jenna Starr had a huge BBL and it was damn sexy as she had a flat tummy to go with it. Gotta believe once gravity takes hold of that at age 50 it's not a pretty sight. As long as you have big bucks and they can surgically sculpt your body to whatever suits you.
Well damn… it seems I may have gotten it all wrong. I’m getting more messages about not needing a change than anything else. I’m glad I posted this - giving me a lot to think about.
Well damn… it seems I may have gotten it all wrong. I’m getting more messages about not needing a change than anything else. I’m glad I posted this - giving me a lot to think about. Originally Posted by BlissfulTantra
Take your time and do whats right for you!
Well damn… it seems I may have gotten it all wrong. I’m getting more messages about not needing a change than anything else. I’m glad I posted this - giving me a lot to think about. Originally Posted by BlissfulTantra
You look fab now and I'm certain that will be the case after any procedure you desire and choose to do so. That said, that booty is popping already
You look fab now and I'm certain that will be the case after any procedure you desire and choose to do so. That said, that booty is popping already Originally Posted by B.JordanPG
For clarity: fab = fabulous
You look incredible - and a little weight isn’t a bad thing at all! I wouldn’t change a thing. You’re already stunning.
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2023, 04:12 PM
The BBL is played out and ghetto, guys in here say they're happy with your body,.maybe some gym time will improve the ass instead of getting fat injected into it.