Lemme tell ya about High End Houston Clubs (If you are black)

Lol no.

But seriously,if you vibe with a hot white dancer the whole club will roadblock or even do their best to REFUSE SERVICE to you but as soon as you talk to ANY black dancer there, they will gossip in the street until they get you married off to her lol.
hell im white and i get roadblocked/ ignored at high end clubs..lol
Not a review
Moved from Strip Club forum
I don't believe race has anything to do with it. Simply go in the place, spend money and act like a gentleman and I believe you'll be fine
Amexblack said:

“But seriously,if you vibe with a hot white dancer the whole club will roadblock or even do their best to REFUSE SERVICE to you but as soon as you talk to ANY black dancer there, they will gossip in the street until they get you married off to her lol.”

That’s because management is fucking her or trying to fuck her. They don’t want her fucking with any bruthas.

As far as the black girls, they’re there to add color to the place. Always will be a limit as to how many of them can work there. More than likely, management won’t be trying to fuck them.

Lower tier clubs are the ones to go to.
High End Houston Clubs ?
Can you list a few ?
Maybe he is describing Treasures. Mens club or St James. I go to Dallas quite a bit for business and the only really high end place would be The Lodge as far as Texas I think.
Maybe he is describing Treasures. Mens club or St James. I go to Dallas quite a bit for business and the only really high end place would be The Lodge as far as Texas I think. Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
The last time I went to St James, about a week ago, it was primarily Hispanic. I don’t have a problem with that but pre pandemic, there was always a good mix there.
I work at the ritz and that is not the case! It's the best management I've seen. But if you go at lunch it will mainly be Cubans lol!
I need to check out ritz. I prefer black girls or Hispanics. I know a lot of clubs don’t like them but I do.
This reminded me of my 20’s when I lived close to a strip club. Some good times were had. I need to revisit!
Is Rick still the GM of the Ritz?