Obama Calls Trump A Coward and Says He's Scared of People

With the whole world watching he did John McCain one final act of service to this Nation by in Presidential terms calling Donald Trump a fake tough pussy who is really scared of people. Awesome moment for Barack....sent a strong message to the world and the US military leaders as well.

George Bush also got in on the show by saying we are better than this America is better than Trump. Great job guys.

The "community organizer" of Chicago "name-calling"?

Too bad Obaminable lacks class.

Because he has no "legacy" other than fluff.

But since you had the lack of hindsight to bring him up!

August 2008

In a statement signalling that Mr Obama's campaign may attack Mr McCain over his wealth and apparent detachment from working class voters, he said: "I don't believe that Senator McCain doesn't care what's going on in the lives of Americans - I just think he doesn't know".
Almost anyone with a 10% brain recalls:

"... elections have consequences..."
what exactly was obama's legacy?

oh yeah... divisiveness and hatred .. be it racial, class, the constitution, or destroying the idealism that once was america
Ironic?
With the whole world watching he did John McCain one final act of service to this Nation by in Presidential terms calling Donald Trump a fake tough pussy who is really scared of people. Awesome moment for Barack....sent a strong message to the world and the US military leaders as well.

George Bush also got in on the show by saying we are better than this America is better than Trump. Great job guys.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's exactly what it was a big fucking Anti Trump show. just like McCain would have wanted it.

Jim
Truth hurts.
Truth hurts. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The truth is McCain was really nothing but a dirt bag. A funeral is suppose to be to pay our last respects and honor the life of the deceased. This thing was half Anti-Trump rally. It was done in poor taste and shows those present have no class .

Jim
Not entirely. The TRUTH is that McCain was a longtime Senator — elected by the people of Arizona over and over and over again — and a war hero.

Your OPINION is that he was “nothing but a dirt bag.”

The eulogies did seem to rail against those who would seek to divide the people of this country and delivered by former presidents and others who sought bipartisan solutions for the national problems (though with varying degrees of success).

The TRUTH hurts those who don’t understand that.

As for your assessment that those who attended McCain’s funeral had no class ... I suppose a fitting gesture would have been a round of golf, eh?
the 2 clowns who gave an anti-trump created messes of their own making which Trump is now in the process of cleaning up with a poop scooper..... starting an unnecessary Iraq war and making a bigger mess in the Mideast with Iraq, Libya and Syria.
Not entirely. The TRUTH is that McCain was a longtime Senator — elected by the people of Arizona over and over and over again — and a war hero.

Your OPINION is that he was “nothing but a dirt bag.”

The eulogies did seem to rail against those who would seek to divide the people of this country and delivered by former presidents and others who sought bipartisan solutions for the national problems (though with varying degrees of success).

The TRUTH hurts those who don’t understand that.

As for your assessment that those who attended McCain’s funeral had no class ... I suppose a fitting gesture would have been a round of golf, eh?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No. The true act of indecency would be for the politician to go to Las Vegas for a campaign rally after an American ambassador was assassinated by an enemy this particular politician claimed was "junior league" and "defeated and on the run".
No. The true act of indecency would be for the politician to go to Las Vegas for a campaign rally after an American ambassador was assassinated by an enemy this particular politician claimed was "junior league" and "defeated and on the run". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
the American people don't know where Obama was the whole night of benghazi

we do know he went to vegas the next day
the American people don't know where Obama was the whole night of benghazi

we do know he went to vegas the next day Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Sounds like MIA.
The truth is some people, even at the highest levels, have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Stock Market all time high
Consumer confidence at all time high
Employment at all time high
Free money being weaned off
Food stamp numbers dwindling
Wonder how many black people will be shot and/or killed in Obama's "home town" this weekend.
The way he attacks people and organizations on Twitter makes me call horseshit on that