Slim pickings

Went to my usual spots and naturally the ones I wanted to see were either busy or not there. Do you gents usually call ahead or just roll the dice. It’s definitely slim pickings in the GNO area.
My guess is that at least one factor is the AMPs are swamped with Mardi Gras visitors. Just my .02.

essayman
Not an encounter moved to coed
Best to schedule ahead. It's not like the old days. Most providers these days have full time jobs, this is just a side hustle so if you don't actually schedule, it's too late.
Best to schedule ahead. It's not like the old days. Most providers these days have full time jobs, this is just a side hustle so if you don't actually schedule, it's too late. Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses
True true
Hey yall…new member.

Anyone have advice on how to get a paid subscription? I tried and it says my account is active but can’t pay for premium yet.

My normal AMP spots in Metairie have been no gos. Specifically lake serene, ridgelake, and zen have been misses which used to be guaranteed good times.

Any advice on other spots?

Looking fwd to conversing w/ everyone
Hey yall…new member.

Anyone have advice on how to get a paid subscription? I tried and it says my account is active but can’t pay for premium yet.

My normal AMP spots in Metairie have been no gos. Specifically lake serene, ridgelake, and zen have been misses which used to be guaranteed good times.

Any advice on other spots?

Looking fwd to conversing w/ everyone Originally Posted by NewOrleanian1984
Your profile states you have Premium Access. Not sure what the issue is unless there's some glitch.

What problems have you been having at those AMPs?
I got the account figured out Raindog thanks, your a legend in these forums.
Lake Serene used to be clockwork and had a regular. I think there’s new ownership or something wonky, bc last couple times it was just FBSM, Ridgelake same, zen same.

I’m no novice, just found out it strange.

(Staff edit)
Rain dog PM me when you get a chance!