No Bare Services

I'm seeing more and more ads for no bare services: does this usually include no bbbj? And is there a way to tastefully ask?
I always wonder the same.
Every girl Ive seen that put "no bare services" was a cbj girl
Be straightforward and ask
I'll put it plainy
They don't want kids
Nor
A disease..

K
All the noise about abortion rights, yet you never hear a peep about birth control!! If I were a woman ( with a vagina and no penis), I would have no problem taking a bc pill everyday or an injection once a month, and have no worries. As far as stds there are plenty of meds for that also, guys have to get checked as well
Sometimes it means no bare FS but BBBJ is ok
Other times NOTHING bare at all

I agree …best to ask up front and know what to expect

Art
Cbj is completely pointless, mind as well save your money and use one of those autmatic bj/sroker sex toys. Way better and cheaper. Or just get a hj from a AMP. I cant imagine its fun for the girl either, they have to work their jaw way harder just to get me to feel anything. Then they get tired and make you diy and now youre pissed because money is being wasted which delays pop even more.
Cbj is completely pointless, mind as well save your money and use one of those autmatic bj/sroker sex toys. Way better and cheaper. Or just get a hj from a AMP. I cant imagine its fun for the girl either, they have to work their jaw way harder just to get me to feel anything. Then they get tired and make you diy and now youre pissed because money is being wasted which delays pop even more. Originally Posted by Ballistixz
In my mind if the ad says no bare services then that's exactly what that means. Nothing bare. Including BJ. But if it just says no bare I'll likely ask if it includes BJ. What gets me is when the ad says no bare but in available activities it'll list CIM.