To see or not to see

OK, So a lady i have been seeing on and off for a number of years has told me that her daughter has been Eccie (may still be). My lady has shown me a poor quality photo from which I cannot recognize anyone here. But there is one provider that I think looks very like what I think my friend would probably have looked like at the same age. The younger provider is near the top of my to do list but I haven't contacted her yet because it may be awkward to say the least if she is related.and probably disastrous if my lady finds out. Then again, that would be one for the bucket list at least. The little head is saying see the young lady. The big head (when he has enough blood left to think with, says Run, Forrest, Run. Anyone been in the situation and had it work out well? And before anyone asks, NO, I'm not brave enough to try and set up a doubles session to find out for sure!!!

GAMMD
The mom should be a good reference.
You need to stay away from this situation, it can't end well.
There's no way I'd enter into that situation. There's to much to lose, and too many other options for one to take that chance.
To be clear, I DON"T know if they are related. If I knew they were related I would'nt go there. I think the answer is to find out somehow for sure if they are related. Need to spend some down time with my friend and get her to show me some pictures. She knows her daughter is/has been on here.

@Pyramider: I wan't to find out if their taints taste the same.
maybe I'm "different", but I'd be all over that... first I would inquire further, subtlely, to try and find out if the ECCIE girl is the daughter.. if she is, hit it! you said her old lady is on-and-off for years, so how much are you losing, really, if it goes sour? of course, you don't want to flaunt yourself, and tell the ECCIE girl you're fucking her Mom.. be as anonymous as you can..

BTW.. how does that even come up, that your woman tells you her daughter is/was on ECCIE?
GoAhead,
I'm curious as to, is your lady friend also a provider? If not, how does she know about ECCIE and your status on this website? If she is a provider we have to take a different look at things. I think this has to be answered before I would dole out any "advise".
BTW.. how does that even come up, that your woman tells you her daughter is/was on ECCIE? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It comes up because we talk about things that have happened to us, a little bit of info here another bit there, during breaks, afterwards, etc. She told me that one of her kids had fallen into some of the same bad habits she had when she was younger, and had found out that she was on ECCIE (my friend never did that). We typically spend 2-3 hours together when we meet, so there's no shortage of chat time.
If your friend is a provider, knows your on eccie, and told you her daughter is a provider on eccie, then I fail to see a problem.
GoAhead,
I'm curious as to, is your lady friend also a provider? If not, how does she know about ECCIE and your status on this website? If she is a provider we have to take a different look at things. I think this has to be answered before I would dole out any "advise". Originally Posted by 74comet
No, she's not a provider. But she was a stripper many years ago, so she is aware of some of the things like ECCIE, BP that are out there. She does not know that I have status here. I have never shared that. She only shared the info because I knew about all her kids from previous times together over 12 years and she was sharing how her life with them was going. She shared in the context of bad things happening to one child (on Eccie) and good things happening to another.
Then stay far away.
I think it's bait. There's no reason to think that she'd tell you her daughter was on here if she didn't expect you to make a move.

Depends on how you feel about the mom. Me, I'd hit it. Fuck it. What's the worst that can happen?
knowing the added detail, I say go for it even more!

if I was in your situation, I would go ahead and see the daughter.. ask a few questions while you're dressing after the session.. a few "feeler" questions like where she grew up, etc., something you might identify her further.. how many brothers/sisters.. meanwhile, you would have just had a hot session, thinking who she might be.. if she is not the daugher, no biggie, you wanted to see her anyway.. if she is, she doesn't know your relationship to Mom, and probably never will.. meanwhile, you've banked a hot memory you can later spank to
I like Chung's "draw the sword and dive in" attitude. I would want to know what "bad things" her daughter is into before seeing her. It may be more than sex.

If it is her daughter, I doubt the daughter is sharing specifics with the mom. Stay anonymous and you (might) be safe.

Weigh the importance of your relationship with the mother as you could lose it. Then decide.
goahead, how about you let one of us know (hand raised) who the daughter is (eccie name) so we can check her out. then report back to you.

btw, if you were to see the daughter, i would never probe or question her about her mother or their relationship. let them bring it up if they want.