Creative dirty talkers?

OK - I have a confession to make. I am (almost) bored with BJ's. But due to SO I stick with no sex sessions. To my point:

Some providers talk and moan and some are just down to business. Either way - didn't matter to me. Then I met a girl (non-pro) who looked up at me and said "I would suck your dick in front of my parents, it tastes that good". Holy shit. I hadn't been that turned on by a BJ since high school.

Are there any providers here who are really creative with their dirty talk?
How are they supposed to talk with a full mouth?
OK - I have a confession to make. I am (almost) bored with BJ's. But due to SO I stick with no sex sessions. To my point: Originally Posted by sirliamscross
Alas, the Bill Clinton school of sex definitions...LOL

You might try:

Laura Lynn
Ginger Katt
Alexandra Sue
CD3.
Then I met a girl (non-pro) who looked up at me and said "I would suck your dick in front of my parents, it tastes that good". Originally Posted by sirliamscross
Oh, my.
BrownSugarBaby - she has very sexy talk - because she IS very sexy. She really, really LOVES what she does, and it comes through in her words too.
CD3. Originally Posted by sparrow1122
She scares me. Legitimate fear. Plus, I doubt she'd be down for a BJ session only.

I've had providers talk dirty before, but I'm just wondering if anyone knew of a creative dirty talker. Somebody who is kind of... Filthy. Something more than "Oh yeah, you like that? Fuck my mouth".

I've had well over 100 bj sessions since I joined. They're all starting to just run together at this point.
Bella Ft. Worth
Bliss of DFW
Lolabrea01
All have mastered the art of talking dirty to me in Spanish! Love them sexy Hispanic ladies!!
Then I met a girl (non-pro) who looked up at me and said "I would suck your dick in front of my parents, it tastes that good". Originally Posted by sirliamscross
That is one of my favorite posts of the year. Too funny.