Why can't the admins of this site fix the chat issues?

For over a week now, there has been a problem posting pictures in chat.

It does not matter what web browser you use, what ISP you're on, what version of Windows or Mac you have.

One minute you will be able to click "view image" and see a picture. Then, 10 minutes later, the 'chat bug', as it's been called may hit you, and then you get this error message:

Rebooting, clearing out your DNS cache or logging out logging back in do not work. Admins/Mods...when will you get this fixed? It is getting very annoying for many many people who use the chat room on a regular basis.

I mean, if the main server is running slow and/or crashing, there's ANOTHER issue that we have to put up with when trying to use this site.

For some reason this seems appropriate....

The issue has been forwarded to IT to inspect the program,,, it will be dealt with either as soon as possible, it is the holidays after all. As for the Admins, we are a bit handcuffed since we are talking about programs we didn't create on servers we don't have access to. Makes it kind of tough for us to "fix" it. Other than a general reset we don't have much control over the program, just who has access to it.

In the mean time, when you are engaged in conversation with a hottie in chat, just open her showcase and jack off to that instead of the pics she usually posts, hopefully IT will have the program tweaked before you come down with carpal tunnel syndrome.

And "monkeys", really? Nice touch Kim Jul Slubby.....

edited to add: Aparently one of the IT monkeys knew something as I just checked and the picture function is working quite well now... cross your fingers, maybe the duct tape will hold this time.
Lol
lmao Lazr... ur the best man
There is Chat on icky?
Just not enough taint in chat.
Plus, they're Modtards not IT guys.
The ability to see pictures is serious! Someone get on this, STAT!
Hey, he's got some New Year's resolution dick pics to send out. Top flight.
Whiners shall eventually learn....
OP, Learn to manage you anger.. suggestion: get some pussy. works for me.
He can't get the pussy he keeps begging for because he doesn't "do" references.

Just sayin...
Well said lazrback
He can't get the pussy he keeps begging for because he doesn't "do" references.

Just sayin... Originally Posted by tntangie

He should send the ladies dic pics like I do. My 1.3" of dangling death gets in the mood when dressed up for the holidays.