Encounter: BEWARE: Hannah threatens with a machete

User ID: -
Date: 01/11/2020
Name: Hannah
Phone: 5054317773
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/...g/862828783504
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Louisiana and Gibson
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: massage
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: black, shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is the girl in the pictures
Recommendation: No
Yikes!!
So a guy threatened you with a machete and not hannah? If that's true then your title is very misleading.
Yes, be safe out there!
Damn, thanks for the Intel, I been tempted but never pulled the trigger. Stay safe.
So a guy threatened you with a machete and not hannah? If that's true then your title is very misleading. Originally Posted by sinblu44
That may be a hair you're willing to split, but not me...and I suspect not most hobbyists. There was no misleading the intent of being lured to be robbed. If she'd been apologetic or even replied to the message I sent after I left, she might've earned a sliver of benefit of the doubt. She did not.
Thanks for the info.

She has ghosted me twice after I had arrived at her general location. I've had a bad feeling about her ever since then. While I was driving around her complex I noticed a lot of unsavory characters, boarded up units and one unit with spray paint markings on the wall (no curtains).
Yikes, and people wander why clients are skittish here in Albuquerque.
So a guy threatened you with a machete and not hannah? If that's true then your title is very misleading. Originally Posted by sinblu44
Have no idea how the 2 are not tied together. Explain this. I am small,weak and sexy girl. Lure u in and leave u pantsed while my fellow criminals threaten your life and try a rob.

Did u think she was an innocent and was shocked at your demise.
I like you and have a special deal for you. Newly renovated
Brooklyn bridge. But first pay 2 for 1 in advance Harmony sweets again in advance.

You seen like a nice fella. Please dont let these cons ruin what can be a win for the boys and girls that want to play. fair
Wow! I had a very similar experience about two months ago. After contacting her I went to meet her at an apartment near Louisiana and Gibson. She answered the door and let me inside. She locked the doors behind us and asked me to sit down on a couch while she cleaned off the “bed”. She Undid did my pants and asked me to lay down on the bed (a few blankets on the floor). As soon as I did a door in back of the apartment opens and a guy comes out pointing a gun at me. He tells me to pick up my pants and empty my pockets before he kills me. She is screaming at him “he raped me!” while this is happening. I NEVER take anything with me I’m not willing to lose so my pockets were empty after Hannah had already taken the donation. With all of her yelling the guy seems like he doesn’t know what to do so he tells me to get the fuck out. I leave the apartment and he immediately follows me out with her screaming “fucking get him!”. I begin walking at almost a run and he shouts out “you better stop! You think I won’t bust out here motherfucker?!” I stop on the stairwell, not wanting to get shot in my back, and plead with the guy to let me go. I tell him that she has already taken all my money and I have nothing left for him to take. He turns around and I jumped over the rail and ran.

I wish there was something to be done to stop fellow mongers from having to deal with this piece of garbage again. I never reported this because when I’ve reported being robbed In the past, my post was taken down because it “didn’t describe an encounter”. BS in my opinion as my warning may have helped Folske from his experience. She has posted nearly every day since my experience with her so I’m sure she’s robbed a number of guys out there. Her karma will catch up with her sooner or later anyway.

STAY AWAY.
Sorry to hear about your experience but thanks for sharing so the rest of us don’t have a similar experience or possibly worse.
I'm surprised that nobody has put her on blast on STG.
ads with her photos have been running for a long time

I posted an iso about her, seems like a long time ago
but I can not find it
eccie iso folder is gone, so maybe all content there was deleted

what emerged from that iso, best I can remember...
is that she was using multiple names
possibly multiple phone numbers

from that info, I decided to avoid

the best way to recognize her is the smile
it is distinctive
  • Old-T
  • 01-14-2020, 01:34 PM
Does it make a difference? If it said "Pimp working with Hannah threatened me with a manchette" would that make anyone feel comfortable? I sincerely doubt it.
Ok, so let me explain to all the assholes complaining about my post. What I read is that she came at you with a machete when in actuality it was her accomplice. Be specific jerks and quit hatin.