democratic dictatorship????

if you have twitter, check this out.
https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/...80126248730624

are we headed to whats called democratic dictatorship? is there such a thing? the closest I could think of one is Singapore.

what do you think?
the following is from Moaist text

I think we are obviously going down that road with little opposition.

Supreme Leader is smiling.
the Maoist text is ridiculous.

it completely ignores who the real reactionaries are. the text is basically telling who the reactionaries are which are the Maoists.
  • oeb11
  • 11-07-2021, 04:51 AM
My - well - thank u - df
It is clear the democraticommunists want solo and complete power adn Rule over a marxist Amerika - One of their own creation. And Rule by destroying the Constitution and America's Freedoms

Ortega and Nicaragua re their model of how to subvert a representative democracy.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands
This is right on target. Considering how hard the DNC wants one party rule through out the country by ballot or cheat. The right is willing to take a chance and talk about ideas and people. The democrats don't want to talk about ideas. They want you to only have a choice between democrats and other democrats.
  • WTF
  • 11-07-2021, 05:56 AM
This is right on target. Considering how hard the DNC wants one party rule through out the country by ballot or cheat. The right is willing to take a chance and talk about ideas and people. The democrats don't want to talk about ideas. They want you to only have a choice between democrats and other democrats. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Are right wing nuts PRO CHOICE?