MSNBC host calls 'whiteness' a 'hell of a drug'

• oeb11
  • 11-08-2021, 11:59 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tm9?li=BBnb7Kz

Rick James couldn't have said it better himself.
© Provided by Washington Examiner An MSNBC host evoked his inner Chappelle's Show when he called whiteness a "hell of a drug."

"Whiteness is a hell of a drug," Jonathan Capehart said Sunday on The Sunday Show, apparently alluding to a famous Chappelle's Show bit. "Fear worked, and Youngkin won in a state President Biden won just last year by 10 points."
WHITE HOUSE SAYS GOP IS LYING ABOUT CRITICAL RACE THEORY IN SCHOOLS, EVIDENCE SHOWS OTHERWISE
Capehart first made the comment on Oct. 29 and reiterated it Sunday.
He was referencing Republican Gov.-elect Glenn Youngkin's victory earlier in November in Virginia's gubernatorial election. His running mate, Winsome Sears, became the first black female lieutenant governor of the commonwealth.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER
The Wall Street Journal wrote an admonishing opinion article about Capehart after he said "tap-dancing with white supremacy is their way back into power" on PBS NewsHour.
"Despite what Democrats say, voters know their neighbors, and they don’t see a racist society or country," the Nov. 3 article read. "Most Americans don’t want the racial divisions that Democrats keep fomenting for political gain."
Capehart wasn't the only MSNBC correspondent to decry "whiteness."
Joy Reid called the issue of teaching critical race theory “code for white parents don’t like the idea of teaching about race.”
She had a guest on who said of Sears, "The problem is here they want white supremacy by ventriloquist effect. There is a black mouth moving but a white idea ... running on the runway of the tongue of a figure who justifies and legitimates the white supremacist practices."

Comment - the democrticommunist LSM contiues to expose its own RACISM in denying an culpability of its idiotology for its political losses.

They are a one-trick pony - and utilize '?RACIST: as a term for all who disagree with their communist, racist idiotology.

Shameful - to parrot such hatred to America.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
I don't know who is doing more to ensure Republican victory in 2022, the squad or MSNBC and Joy Reid. Don't know but please, keep it up.
How is it a drug?
Again?
I don't know who is doing more to ensure Republican victory in 2022, the squad or MSNBC and Joy Reid. Don't know but please, keep it up. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Not if Trump is number one on the ticket.
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 03:17 AM
'a' - so SAD - you have nothing but 'Trump's fault in reply to teh blatant Racism of Your LSM and democraticommunist party.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!

I do hope Trump does NOT run in 2024 - he will be too old

we already have an example of senility in the oval office

Republicans have quite a number of excellent, well reasoned candidates - DeSantis, Cotton, Abbott, and more.

Let's see how Winsome Sears works out - despite the hideous Racism against her of joy reid and other racists of teh democraticommunist party!
your Party - 'a'!
Worse than teh KKK - I expect the 2024 democraticommunist party convention to be adorned with nooses for Black republican party supporters.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
"Whiteness": I have read that the term is used to describe behaviors and attitudes not necessarily one's genetic heritage. Traits such as comint to work on time, coming to work every day, paying taxes, supporting the children you father and cherishing their mother. . . . and so on.

If I am getting the concept of "whiteness" correctly, what is wrong with anyone living that way?

I know a number of black families who come from the Caribbean (Jamaica, Bahamas ) who just don't tolerate the BLM movement or the Jessie Jackson/Al Sharpton brand of race baiting and victimhood. I have known Nigerian Americans who felt the same way. Both groups are resented by "African-Americans" because they "act white to get ahead"!
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 05:15 AM
ICU - well written, Good Sir
the democraticommunists do not tolerate any black Peoples off their Plantation
and sic their LSM/cancel culture/OBLM terrorists on those they see as escaped from the democraticommunist Plantation.

see - the horrendous democraticommunist hatred, racism , and marxist vituperation towards Larry Elder adn Winsome Sears.
remember teh 2020 political debates of democraticommunist party nomines ?- So - what did that stage look Like????
same old KKK - originated by democrat party - and still teh same Racists today.
Jesus Tapdancing Palomino!

I looked at this one thread, since a couple of people actually reacted to it, because as you know, this dude is on ignore. (Try it, you’ll like it),

And to my utter surprise, it was rife with the same worn out jargon that’s in every other post in this forum.

Mods, please merge all of these redundant, nonsensical posts into one and FREE THE POLITICAL FORUM!!
These people are insane a cult in reality ,,,, Theys waiting on the spaceship
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 10:01 AM
RD - I tend to agree - teh democraticommunist party shows many characteristics of a cult.
particularly among some followers of teh racist, marxist horror show that is teh democraticommunist party.
the religiosity and infallibility is particularly characteristic:
  • cult

/kəlt/
    Learn to pronounce

noun
    noun: cult; plural noun: cults

1. a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
      "the cult of St. Olaf"

• a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.
        "a network of Satan-worshiping cults"

h
        Similar:

sect

religious group

denomination

religious order

church

faith

faith community

belief

persuasion

affiliation

movement

group

body

faction

• clique

• a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
    "a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"

Please learn how to spell "the". Clue, its not "teh". You do that constantly. I would mock your lack of intelligence, but because I am the living embodiment of perfection and the physically manifestation of god, I shall refrain, given the saintly attributes that I possess.
Please learn how to spell "the". Clue, its not "teh". You do that constantly. I would mock your lack of intelligence, but because I am the living embodiment of perfection, I shall refrain, given the saintly attributes that I possess. Originally Posted by tobias1988

chill out newbie .. it's oeb's trademark.

i'm TWK and i double linked my own post .. because i can.

BAHHAHHAAAAAA
Please learn how to spell "the". Clue, its not "teh". You do that constantly. I would mock your lack of intelligence, but because I am the living embodiment of perfection and the physically manifestation of god, I shall refrain, given the saintly attributes that I possess. Originally Posted by tobias1988
... If you say so.

### Salty
RD - I tend to agree -i th dTrumptardsisnsiitcist party shows many characteristics of a cult.
particularly among some followers of teh racist, marxist horror show that is teh nist party.
the religiosity and infallibility is particularly characteristic:
  • cult

/kəlt/
    Learn to pronounce

noun
    noun: cult; plural noun: cults
    1. a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
      "the cult of St. Olaf"
      • a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.
        "a network of Satan-worshiping cults"

h
        Similar:

sect

religious group

denomination

religious order

church

faith

faith community

belief

persuasion

affiliation

movement

group

body

faction
  • clique
  • a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
    "a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"
Originally Posted by oeb11

Certainly no cult like behavior here................