The Durham Probe Just Reached Into the Biden White House

• oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 01:59 PM
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...house-n2598828

Source: (AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta)

In September Special Counsel John Durham announced former Clinton campaign attorney Michael Sussmann was indicted by a grand jury for lying to the FBI.
"The charge in the indictment stems from a set of allegations brought by Sussmann to the FBI related to an alleged secret channel of communications between the Trump Organization and a Russian bank," the Department of Justice announced. "As alleged in the indictment, on Sept. 19, 2016, Sussman, a lawyer at a large international law firm, met with the FBI General Counsel at FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C. Sussmann had requested the meeting to provide the General Counsel with certain data files and “white papers” that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel between the Trump Organization and a Russia-based bank. Sussmann, who had previously represented the Democratic National Committee in connection with a cyber hack, falsely stated to the General Counsel that he was not bringing these allegations to the FBI on behalf of any client. This false representation led the General Counsel to understand that Sussmann was providing information as a good citizen rather than a paid advocate or political operative. In fact, Sussmann assembled and conveyed the allegations to the FBI on behalf of at least two clients, including a U.S. technology executive and the Clinton Presidential Campaign."
"It is alleged that beginning in July 2016, Sussmann worked with the aforementioned U.S. technology executive, other cyber researchers, and a U.S.-based investigative firm to assemble the data and white papers that Sussmann ultimately provided to the FBI and the media," the DOJ statement continues. "The indictment further alleges that researchers were tasked to mine this internet data to establish “an inference” and “narrative” that would tie then-presidential candidate Donald Trump to Russia, and which the executive believed would please certain 'VIPs.' The indictment also alleges that Sussmann, his law firm, and the technology executive coordinated with representatives and agents of the Clinton Campaign in these efforts."

In the indictment a "foreign policy advisor" is referenced as someone who Sussmann coordinated with to proliferate false allegations.
"On or about September 15, 2016, Campaign Lawyer-1 exchanged emails with the Clinton Campaign's campaign manager, communications director, and foreign policy advisor concerning the Russian Bank-1 allegations that SUSSMANN had recently shared with Reporter- 1. Campaign Lawyer-1 billed his time for this correspondence to the Clinton Campaign," the indictment states.
According to Jake Gibson, that advisor was Jake Sullivan, who currently serves as President Joe Biden's National Security Advisor.

omment - slow , but sure - it will be interesting how the fiden subverted DOJ maneuvers to prevent any holding accountable of DPST nomenklatura for their Crimes- including teh FBI and their FISA crimes!

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
adam schiff has evidence though, what about that, huh?
They got Obama too.
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2021, 03:34 PM
Biden can just pardon them , much like Trump did. No biggie.
Biden can also fire Durham. Why doesn’t he do it?
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 03:55 PM
Even teh democraticommunist regime feels a bit shaky as being labelled 'partisan politics' - for such an act.
if they thought they could get away with it - they would have done so on Inauguration day.

although - i seriously doubt if a one of teh nomenklatura has an iota of conscience.
Even teh democraticommunist regime feels a bit shaky as being labelled 'partisan politics' - for such an act.
if they thought they could get away with it - they would have done so on Inauguration day.

although - i seriously doubt if a one of teh nomenklatura has an iota of conscience. Originally Posted by oeb11
No they don’t. They don’t care what Americans think. They are destroying America. Besides, it’s one of the few things Biden can do legally. Durham works for Biden. I suppose Biden’s approval numbers can go lower. He doesn’t care about that either.
2016 Holy smokes. Talk about a political witch hunt lol n omg n wtf. Maybe the disgraced Baylor rapist enabler Ken star should open another investigation on Rockstar Bill lol. He is a Democrat also. Only the GQP cannot be, according to the GQP, investigated one day after the crime lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say so dah
2016 Holy smokes. Talk about a political witch hunt lol n omg n wtf. Maybe the disgraced Baylor rapist enabler Ken star should open another investigation on Rockstar Bill lol. He is a Democrat also. Only the GQP cannot be, according to the GQP, investigated one day after the crime lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say so dah Originally Posted by Tsmokies

in English please ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp5YwZCGpm0

BAHHAAAAHHAA
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 04:49 PM
I think the issue is English is teh valued poster's second/third/fourth language
Russian is second
Chinese third

marxism first and always Uber alles!
Basically what Durham will report is that the entire Clinton/Obama/Biden Franchise is a cess pool of corrupt, lying pieces of shit.

But that’s not against the law.
Lol n omg n wtf. Trumpy is still trying to claim executive privilege to cover up the trumpy cartel of idiots crimes.

Yes I do say so dah in p l a I n English for the slow ones lol n omg n wtf. Cracking myself up
speaking of bigears barry ..

Judge rejects Obama's executive privilege claim over Fast and Furious records

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...records-217970

The Justice Department's own public disclosures undercut the president's privilege claim, Judge Amy Berman Jackson ruled.

i guess they didn't get the memo

BAHHAHHAAAA
That's awesome news for the trumpy cartel of criminal idiots lol n omg n WOW wtf

Who knew ex potus have no executive privilege

Yes I did say so dah
Basically what Durham will report is that the entire Clinton/Obama/Biden Franchise is a cess pool of corrupt, lying pieces of shit.

But that’s not against the law. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Like anyone needs a report to know that.