Erotic Hypnosis, Anyone Know Much About This?

Ok, I'm not exactly sure where to put this thread but the folks on ECCIE tend to be pretty open minded and curious folks so I thought I would start here. I'm wondering if hypnosis (erotic hypnosis) can work to program people to want to do things that they currently have a mental hang up about. For instance, my SO has a cum aversion. She's grossed out by the thought of male cum and it's obviously a mental block. I know some women love the taste of cum but I think that love is probably as much of a mental thing as my SO's aversion is a mental thing otherwise we'd have cum flavored gum, drinks, etc. I know that's pretty weird but it would be great if I could hire a hypnotist and open up a huge realm of pleasure that I don't have access to now with my SO.
I posted this in another forum and someone thought I meant that I was trying to get my SO to do things while under hypnosis while she didn't know what's going on and that's not the case. I'm not talking about doing this under hypnosis, rather can hypnosis be used if someone willingly wants to get through a mental block. If I want to quit smoking, hypnosis is one technique that can be effective for some people to help them quit and my understanding is that it places a suggestion in the subconscious to have a different mental response to certain situations. I'm just wondering if the same principles can be applied to sexual matters assuming everyone is ok with it and willing. My SO and I were talking about this and wondered if it would work. She's totally open to it but don't know if it would make any difference or not. Nothing dubious about it.
Why not consult a professional? This is nothing to be embarrassed about.
Why not spray your nasty smelling cum with Fabreez. She might start to like it.lol
Consult with a hypnotist very experienced in sexual phobias. Hypnosis has been used quite successfully with most phobias. Other desensitization techniques work well also.
I recommend you not buy these self help books and CDs but see a live hypnotist. Learning to taste or swallow cum should not be a hard aversion to overcome if she is truly motivated.
And be sure to get her to start quacking like a duck when the phone rings . . .