--Retired---

Officially R-E-T-I-R-E-D! thanks
Over/under: 11 weeks.
Mods, Please delete my account per my request!
Can a vagina really retire? I mean someone is hitting it either way.
I'll take the under.
Sorry Wake Up, Vegas had the line at 12 weeks but still I am taking under still.

Why didn't she just PM a mod to delete her account instead of announcing it ? Hmmmmmmm Oh well enjoy your time off.
If I CARED WHAT YOU FUCKTARDS SAID I'D RESPOND
  • Trey
  • 02-18-2012, 10:42 PM
If you didn't care you never would've posted this.
You kind of did respond. Didn't you? So I guess you do care after all! Vegas called and changed it to 4 weeks. I'm still taking the under.
J.E.T------ quit
I'll take the under. Originally Posted by creamoneyongman
Personally, I preferred being on top, but she's a fun girl over or under... and from behind.

I wish you the best, Katelyn. And if you do come back, have no doubt that there are plenty of fans around here who will welcome you back... as well as a few assholes who will give you shit about it.
Personally, I preferred being on top, but she's a fun girl over or under... and from behind.

I wish you the best, Katelyn. And if you do come back, have no doubt that there are plenty of fans around here who will welcome you back... as well as a few assholes who will give you shit about it. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
My bad. I never had the pleasure myself. Although I'm sure she knows I'm kidding. I was talking to her on here and on p 4, handle has jet in it. I'm happy I didn't see her edder. I'm not sure I'd be admitting that you saw her either. Shes planning on being out atleast 9 months if you know what I mean bro. Lmmfao!!!
I'm not sure I'd be admitting that you saw her either. Shes planning on being out atleast 9 months if you know what I mean bro. Lmmfao!!! Originally Posted by creamoneyongman
Did you ever consider that she wanted her handle retired and there may be a personal reason that she didn't mention why she wanted to retire?
Did you ever consider that she wanted her handle retired and there may be a personal reason that she didn't mention why she wanted to retire? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Yeah. That's as personal as it gets. I'm kind of shocked by the pm I got from her. Can you say "opps trick baby!"
Can you say "opps trick baby!" Originally Posted by creamoneyongman
No, but I can say "opps, when a person talks too much shit they get banned."