Terminology Question

I was reading a profile and a provider referred to herself as a small BBW ? HUH ..... isnt that an oxymoron ? I can understand maybe a short BBW but if you are a BBW how can you be small ? Next thing will be a petite BBW lol .......
It really is a preference I guess. I have a review and the hobbyist stated that's what I was.. But surely YOU know the difference in some one being a "smaller BBW". I mean if you Google BBW images, the ladies who show up are waaaaaay bigger than my fat ass.. lol so yeah, I think the statement does make some sense. Same as SKINNY comes in more than one size!
BBW Lite
Husky or Chuncky.
BBW

Small BBW

What do they have in common?....They're both FAT.
They both have tails, too.
As someone else said BBW Lite is another way to say this. I'm on the belief BBW light should just say "Curvaceous" sounds a lot better and is usually way more accurate.
BBW is as it's always been advertised. Small BBW or BBW lite is a way for a lady to convey that she is on the chunky or curvaceous side. To me, I would think that the letters BBW in an ad or showcase would limit the attention that the lady would get....especially if she's not BBW.
"Small BBW" usually means a little on the thicker side side, but not quite BBW, as other posters have said.

I am guilty of using that phrase far too often. "Curvy" is probably a better term but that can be confusing as well.

People have varying opinions of what BBW, small BBW, curvy, thick, etc. look like, so the labels really don't always work. Some of the ladies that I've heard called "fat" or "BBW" on this board are barely even thick from my perspective.

The ladies just have to pick the term they're most comfortable with and go with it. And of course, use accurate photos and let the clients judge for themselves.

My perspective (which probably doesn't count for anything):

Small BBW:

BBW:

SSBBW (Super sized BBW):
Nothing seems to be more objective than one's opinion on body size. I saw a provider one time who didn't have the best images on her ad, but I had read three reviews that described her as medium build. When I saw her, I considered her to be a total BBW/Fat ass.
I think what some of the girls who classify themselves as BBWs or some such facsimile is forgetting the middle letter B as in Beautiful.

I'd take even Justin Scott's bottom piced labeled SSBBW because she has a pretty face (as does the first one). I'd hit it! Especially oral from either one!

Plus beauty is more than just the eye of the beholder, its how a women handles herself, comfortable in her own skin, and her attitude. Being a nympho certainly helps. Guys are visual creatures. If you have a nice face and sucking my cock, I don't care what the rest of you looks like.
These days I am liking the term "beefy".....ijs.
[quote=Yowzer;2195825]I think what some of the girls who classify themselves as BBWs or some such facsimile is forgetting the middle letter B as in Beautiful.

Well stated Yowzer It's a choice

It's all about being proud of who you are..in any shape or size!
These days I am liking the term "beefy".....ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Is that because you're finding these girls at Arby's?

It's a choice Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
What's a choice? To be "big" in the first place or to dissemble about it.
[quote=lizardking;2196760]Is that because you're finding these girls at Arby's?

Ummm close, but we met at Sonic!!

What's a choice? To be "big" in the first place or to dissemble about it.[/quoteo ]

The "choice" I was refering to is how one feels on the definiton of BBW, and what they feel "Big" or "Fat" is.

LMAO, I usually do not go off on here, because, well too many ass wipes have too much to say. But, being that no one here seems to be concealing their feelings about it... I don't know what the "dissemble" has to do with the thread. Secondly, I find so many of you are so close minded about weight or pretend to be (on here) at least. For all we know you are so rude about it because the person you fuck for free is probably what you don't want to pay to fuck on this sit...IJS. Most likely in the "real world" the skinny girls you see on here would never look your way! I am a BBW..and you or any one for that matter can't tell me shit about myself. In fact, in "real life" no one has ever opened their mouth to say such crap as I have seen on her towards ladies. I am not ugly BY A LONG SHOT, I do not rip people off, I have a life out side of my HOBBY, I am a good person, no actually GREAT, and what some one thinks about my SIZE is not a reflection of ME, it's a reflection of their attitude. Calling some one out of their name, does not offend them, it just makes you look like an idiot.

Last but never least, I'm sure you all have plenty to say, so go for it. Lets have some thing to ACTUALLY talk about for once.
I can hang with the best of them. Atleast I can show my face at the end of the day!