Sexual Freedom Summit ...

http://www.sexualfreedomsummit.org

August 14th - 17th.

I'm VERY interested in attending this conference.

There are a few speakers who will be there that I've met in the past and well, after attending the cataclystcon.com in March 2014, I do feel that this set of workshops and meetings will be very beneficial to those of us who really value our sexuality and wish to live a life that promotes healthy viewpoints of such.

So if you're interested in going, and would like some company and just know someone there, please let me know. I might make this a half work/half workshop type of trip, like I did back in March.

I haven't registered, yet, but I'm extremely interested and would appreciate any feedback, if someone has attended this one in the past.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
I haven't been but I too recently heard about it and really want to go.
Jessica,

Just let me know if you decide to go. I'll probably stay at the host hotel.

When I go to these type of things, one NEVER sees anyone from Texas. Or rarely.

It would be so nice for some of the forward thinking, and accepting, people to attend some of these sexuality conferences. I know that for plenty of the men who play around in this sphere, it's just not possible nor something that they would be interested in.

But for the ladies and the gentlemen who have some freedom? And are interested in the subject matter?

It's really a positive experience, and sometimes it's a disappointment (you can never tell), but you always learn something to bring back to the table with.

Best,
Elisabeth
Just learning something to bring back to the table gives me a reason to want to go. I am for sure gonna go at this point. I've never been so I wanna see what I can come away with. Should be a lot of fun
interestingly [or maybe not], the host hotel is at "5000 SEMINARY ROAD".

sounds like an interesting mix of politics and sexuality!
and after being spellbound and informed, there is all of washington, georgetown, arlington, etc. to roam around.

have a great time ladies!
interestingly [or maybe not], the host hotel is at "5000 SEMINARY ROAD"..... have a great time ladies! Originally Posted by pmdelites
You're observant! I hadn't noticed that, yet.

And thanks for the well wishes. Hopefully, it'll work out to attend.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Lol wow me neither. Should be an interesting trip. Thank you
Shameless bumping of an old thread.

Although I'm REALLY concerned about this whole "home sickness" thing that I've experienced the last few times I've been out of town, it looks like I'm going to be able to attend this conference.

So if ANYONE is thinking of attending as well, please let me know.

Again, I'm about 97% sure that I'll be at the workshops, etc. (including the all day speaker meeting about sex work on that Thursday), and I'll be working some, too.

Would love to see a few people from Texas there!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
I am disappointed that they did not contact me to go over the importance of the taint.
Pyramider--

We are incredibly ashamed of you. You have failed as the leader of the taint movement.
I am disappointed that they did not contact me to go over the importance of the taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyramider--

We are incredibly ashamed of you. You have failed as the leader of the taint movement. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Yes, so true. And a leader who wishes to spread (so to speak) the word about the virtues and pleasures of taint need to be the first to VOLUNTEER and contact the organization themselves!

Every speaker there, including such tainterrific (I made that word up. Do you like it?) ladies as Nina Hartley and so many more, will be there but only because they wrote the summit organizers and asked.

I assure you with this group? They're mostly sex educators and the sort. They are THRILLED to do anything out of the ordinary, especially if it will garner more website hits and more sex toys sold.

And in public. And for free. (sometimes)

Whoops. Did I write too much?
Shameless bumping of an old thread.

Although I'm REALLY concerned about this whole "home sickness" thing that I've experienced the last few times I've been out of town, it looks like I'm going to be able to attend this conference.

So if ANYONE is thinking of attending as well, please let me know.

Again, I'm about 97% sure that I'll be at the workshops, etc. (including the all day speaker meeting about sex work on that Thursday), and I'll be working some, too.

Would love to see a few people from Texas there!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Thanks for posting this Elisabeth!

May consider the trip - Some of the workshops listed on site has piqued my interest . . .

I like to keep an eye out for any events that allow us all to explore a corner of the sexual world. Its good to be "well-rounded".
Yes, so true. And a leader who wishes to spread (so to speak) the word about the virtues and pleasures of taint need to be the first to VOLUNTEER and contact the organization themselves!

Every speaker there, including such tainterrific (I made that word up. Do you like it?) ladies as Nina Hartley and so many more, will be there but only because they wrote the summit organizers and asked.

I assure you with this group? They're mostly sex educators and the sort. They are THRILLED to do anything out of the ordinary, especially if it will garner more website hits and more sex toys sold.

And in public. And for free. (sometimes)

Whoops. Did I write too much? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Nina Hartley is an old hack, she does not have a clue to the power of taint. Hell, she does not even know how to eat kitty correctly. I thinck there is a government conspiracy against taint because they cannot control or tax taint.