Signs that someone is batshit crazy

The phrase "batshit crazy" has origins in the old fashioned term "bats in the belfry." While I had heard this phrase before, it seems to be a particularly popular term here in Austin. By the way, has anyone else enjoyed viewing our latest full moon?

The most interesting thing about Eccie is that the anonymity here allows people to flagrantly display their personality disorders. For instance, Mr Peabody suffers from slight amount of paranoia.

I imagine most people here suffer from some form of "Psychological Disorder". While this thread is meant to be list of humorous anecdotes, perhaps you can also share some of your own diagnosis' with us.

On a serious note, I would also be interested in any web links to sites that offer symptom lists, diagnosis procedures, treatment plans, or helpful insights into compassionate understanding of these disorders.
if she throws wine in your face , shes crazy
if its still in the bottle, shes bat shit crazy !!
Narcolepsy and bouts of acute laziness. Rx, Coffee.

Oh, I'm a neat freak too; but only OCD about my hygiene, and my cats litter box. If someone pisses me off good enough, I probably wouldn't notice if you drove me over to your house and handed me a mop. You'd have never seen your house so clean!

Also, I sage my house when I don't like someone's energy.

Weeeeeir-doooooh!
Sends you unsolicited texts and then start a one sided argument with you because you don't respond.

Oh wait a minute. That's what BSC mongers do!
  • Noid
  • 06-08-2015, 03:42 PM
@ EJL... Honey, sage cleanses people, copal cleanses spaces. IJS
You mean their bad juju is still in my house?!
Well at least I'm cleansed!

Hmm, will google copal.
if she throws wine in your face , shes crazy
if its still in the bottle, shes bat shit crazy !! Originally Posted by knotty man
And what if she gives you a special shotglass? LMAO Gotta pick on ya knotty.
I think you have to keep it in perspective and orders of magnitude. There was a famous economist or accountant, Andrew Tobias, who once said: "Ten percent of everything is crud".

So if:
1 or 2 people say you are bat shit crazy, figure it falls within that 10% crud line and ignore. 3 or 4 say it, then they are jerks for piling on and kicking a person when they are down.
more start bringing in religion like; Amen brutha! or Preach it! or Take me to church!
-- then my friend, you just might be --> bat shit crazy

In my own case:
I know some people say I'm a sick and twisted fvck.
I politely remind them that I'm a Gemini; so technically, I'm two sick and twisted fvcks.
I like you already! Maybe we can get together and our dual personalities can meet. Never know. They might like each other too. Lmfao!
Mr.Peabody, most people here and just in general do have some type of disorder, dysfunction, etc. Lol. It's just that some of us are more self aware than others.
  • Loxly
  • 06-08-2015, 09:54 PM
I was a breach-birth. I am back-assward. I have Lysdexia. I sometimes have trouble remembering if I'm cumming or going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY-zmJ1VCQI

In my own case:
I know some people say I'm a sick and twisted fvck.
I politely remind them that I'm a Gemini; so technically, I'm two sick and twisted fvcks.
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I like you already! Maybe we can get together and our dual personalities can meet. Never know. They might like each other too. Lmfao! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Happy Birthday,
to the four of you!
Thanks Ms. Rossi,
You may have noticed I included a serious request for useful psychological websites. I would like to obtain a better understanding of someone.
Thanks Ms. Rossi,
You may have noticed I included a serious request for useful psychological websites. I would like to obtain a better understanding of someone. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody

As per Eccie rules one cannot speculate as to the physical or mental health of another poster. And I don't care to do so.

But:
"For instance. Mr. Peabody suffers from a slight amount of paranoia." - your quote not mine.

Its been just over a year now since you emailed and bragged to me that you had tracked down my personal information through bizarre and convoluted sleuthing techniques and threatened me about that information, all the while insisting I make a tomato tart recipe you emailed me. Singularly the most peculiar and frightening circumstance out of more than a few I've had to contend with here. Moderators were contacted, and you were handled. I've also seen you attempt to do this with other Eccie posters in Alerts. I haven't forgotten, others haven't forgotten and in case you have, I'll be happy to forward you those emails through third party channels.

As the OP, the thread title you chose is "Signs that Someone is Batshit Crazy". Geesh Mr. Peabody, I just don't know. What I do know is you were very dangerous to me. And here you are asking the public for useful websites so as to gain a "better understanding" of a completely random and arbitrary person you do not name. As if it isn't totally bizarre to ask a hooker board for non-specific mental health information you could easily find yourself.

You may not wish to concern yourself with the mental health of random and arbitrary persons. Nor troll for that information on a hooker board. There is Google and WebMD to sate your peculiar curiosity.
Thanks Ms. Rossi,
You may have noticed I included a serious request for useful psychological websites. I would like to obtain a better understanding of someone. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
There is no clear cross reference lists to apply. Diagnosis of different mental illness is not a perfect science. The proper reference guide for your interest would be the

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders known as the DSM-5

Different Psychiatrists that believe in different disciplines often disagree on diagnosis and treatment. Often people present with different overlapping symptoms.

There are way too many arm-chair closeted shrinks in the mix trying to peg someone based on how they post...... Dante for example displays homosexual tendencies and often comes on to Still Looking and Still Looking has pegged Dante as a confused trans-sexual as a result.... I think Dante's just whiny immature little boy that is jealous of others that can afford to have nicer toys than he can. Not remotely a mental -illness... Just an example of people judging others differently....

I think you are mistaken as are a lot of others in regards to judging people for the "way" they may choose to post. Although some of a person's actual personality may make it into their posting here and in other anonymous places I think too many people here discount the natural habit of many to" be someone else" or play a role when posting online.

People try out different persona's at different times in the same manner and Actor plays a role.

I have attended hundreds of social gatherings over the years of people I had met first in some anonymous manner.

Back in the late 70s it was CB and Ham radio "breaks"...

In the late 80s and early 90s it was chatrooms get togethers. Most common were "powwows" as my wife was NA and a regular participant and I posted and went along with her as well.

I used to play postal chess and then later online and get together at tournaments...

Then with ASPD these communities began to have "socials"....

I can truthfully say that I've met 1000's of people that I first thought I "knew" based on the anonymous manner in which we had previously communicated.... Sometimes for years before actually meeting.....

The most common thing anyone seems to say about anyone else has always been "You are nothing like I would have imagined you would be."