transgendered people deserve their own sub-forum

In spirit of tsunami's wonderful thread, I would like to propose that transgendered people be celebrated and accepted! And in this spirit I would like to see the transgendered people get their own sub-forum all to themselves! That would be an inclusive thing for eccie to do! Their is room where one of the studio reports already take's up space! This would show once and for all eccie has changed! The men and women have their respective places to post! Why not the transgendered folks!
I find the lack of participation and interest from eccie staff and others who post about a groups rights in my title subject to be very exclusive and hypocritical. Where is the support for inclusiveness and correctness? Are WE really for change? Where are all the do gooders that rtm every post and stalk the ones THEY do not like? Just wondering if the crickets will speak up?
I say go for it. They can have their own space.
Ah. Who knew it was Flippant Friday?
All independent companions regardless of sexual orientation should be allowed to post here with out all of this discrimination or rude comments. They are allowed to post with all of us other companions. If your aren't into that sort of experience dont click on their ads and move on. You dont see sub forums for bbws, milfs, spinners, certain races, etc so why should the TS companions be singled out and not be allowed to post and coexist with the rest of us companions? All this hate lately is just crazy. Arent we supposed to come here to satisfy our kinks and fantasies so why knock someone else for stepping out of the box?
At the top of this webpage under eccie I see.

Austin ladies. Austin shemales

They are already separated in the ads.
This is to celebrate and bring the transgendered people acceptance and recognition! I never said anything about where the transgendered people could post! They can post anywhere! However i do believe that the transgendered people should have their own subforum to be fair and show our support! The transgendered people could then have a place ON TOP of everywhere else to post topics and updates about their own community! I think this would work better than just a sticky! I thought this would really be appreciated by all!
Ah. Who knew it was Flippant Friday? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I find this to be a rude and an attack post! Why do you wrongfully accuse the thoughtful and good intentions of my idea? We used to have the "other" section! I feel that would no longer be appropriate! The transgendered people should have their own sub-forum along with being able to post anywhere they want! Why do I get attacked for proposing inclusive ways to make eccie better? And the others that scream the loudest all the time about it are suddenly silent!
Take a walk on the wild side Winn. You'd probably feel much better if you loosened up the sphincter a little.
Take a walk on the wild side Winn. You'd probably feel much better if you loosened up the sphincter a little. Originally Posted by RetiredNinja
Not my thing ! I support you however living that lifestyle! I'am glad you found something that pleases you!
There’s nothing quite as satisfying as having your shit pushed in.
As many around these parts can attest.
I'm gonna take your word for it.
Absolute crickets !! Guess others do not care about the transgendered people! I guess agendas are more important than the rights of others?
Yeah still waiting, not going anywhere..........
This didnt happen yet?