male female BBBJ what would be the difference?

male/female BBBJ what would be the difference?
what do you think "hypothetically" would be the difference in experience of how a man would do it compared to females? humorous and informative answers only.
hmmm? i'd bite that fucker off ,shove it back in his mouth and watch him cim himself!!
HE would know how to cup the balls just right
One would mean you're gay...
One would mean you're gay... Originally Posted by governmentguru
The giver or the receiver?
Howdy, Folks!

Well...

The five o'clock shadow scraping your thighs like #3 grit sandpaper while Bubba's head bobs up and down on yer BaloneyPony™ like a low rider in a Dr. Dre video might be a little different.

Just a guess - I honestly have no idea.
This is the first conversation that you have, ending with the Oh by the way I like guys now. Yes their is a difference it's called hair, wtf, can you not feel that nice sand paper rubbing around on your cock and legs. My ex wife was a hard core Hippie who didn't shave, I thought, well who cares were in love, after a while you know your not gay when you can't fuck her anymore because her harry legs feel too much like a dude. Thank god for the Yellow Rose, and Eccie. In the last year I spent about 30K on the hobby which is about 5 times cheaper then my harry, hippie, non spending money, a women that claims she needs no money. Right. Back to the cock. I wish I was gay it would be way cheaper but no a guy socking on your cock is a guy sucking on your cock. NOo but that's for me I'm not into it, never done and never will. 3 of my friends are gay and more power too them, cheap free fucking, guys will do anything. The real question is why haven't you put an and on back page offering the service in the male section or you can always go their and set up an appointment and its a lot cheaper. My friend Russell asked that question once, poor mother fucker.
I had a gay friend tell me that he can tell in about two minutes. Okay, he was married for a while before he "realized". But he once did a "test". Put something to block the facial sensations (shadow).

I also had a lesbian tell me she can tell in about 30 seconds. As one how she likes it.
How about the BLOJOBBMAN? He is trying out new peoples soon for he Top 10. Maybe he know better.