Suggestions for overnight dates?

I'm planning an overnight date with a lady with whom I've developed nice chemistry. However, this will be my first ever overnight experience. I've done multiple hours sometimes (max 3 hours) and have enjoyed it a lot - realizing the true definition of MSOG! :-)

I'd be glad to get suggestions from experienced folks here, as to how one should approach an overnight date. Realistically, we just can't have sex for 10-12 hours straight and the lady is someone who isn't interested in sleeping too much either :-) So, any suggestion or comments will be really appreciated.

Thanks!

PS: Ladies, please feel free to drop in your comments/suggestions about what you liked in some of the best overnight sessions you have had!
I just got home from an overnight. He had to work today so we didn't have a late night. It doesn't seem like you'er looking to cuddle the whole time though.
I say hit the town and get tipsy. With 12 hours on your hands it seems like there is some time for non BCD. I say have a little BCD, go out have drinks fun, and back for a long night of more BCD.

Ever been to kung-fu saloon?
It's like a mini Dave n Busters..... but don't let the hipsters hear you sat that.
It's not your typical bar. There are games so you can actually have fun and not just sit there.

Now I'm off to catch some sleep.
Hope you enjoy your night with your lucky lady chris!
Eat your wheaties
I usually go in with a plan, but stay flexible to anything spontaneous that might come up.

Depending on if it's a girl I've been seeing for a while or if she's new...

If we're meeting somewhere (not my house), we'll get together where we can have a couple of drinks before going to the hotel for a quickie. Then out for dinner... Depending on the mood, I might suggest heading back to the hotel at this point or going to catch a show. Then back to the hotel for more BCD time. IF you're up for getting dressed at this point (because most hotel kitchens are closed by now), you can head out for late night snack/dessert/drinks. Come back and get in a leisurely BCD session. Put in order for breakfast in the morning, go to sleep. Mix breakfast and more BCD time as needed. From my experience, overnights need to be from about 5 or 6 PM to noonish to be really relaxed and fun. Not sure if you're up for booking that long or how your girl does overnights.

If it's only going to be 10-12 hours, don't have unrealistic expectations of how much BCD time you're going to get or want. You probably won't get more than 2 or 3 sessions. You'll also spend a pretty good amount of time driving from place to place unless you plan it well. Even if both of you aren't planning on getting a lot of sleep, I would imagine you'll end up spending 3-5 hours sleeping.
ahh, I remember the syndrome well... "delusions of adequacy".. Not you dude... ME
Thanks Jasmine! Kungfu saloon looks like a great idea! Might give it a try.

Well, finally I've found someone who is more willing than me to romp all night! So, I'm kind of excited and nervous at the same time as to how I can sustain myself the entire night!

I just got home from an overnight. He had to work today so we didn't have a late night. It doesn't seem like you'er looking to cuddle the whole time though.
I say hit the town and get tipsy. With 12 hours on your hands it seems like there is some time for non BCD. I say have a little BCD, go out have drinks fun, and back for a long night of more BCD.

Ever been to kung-fu saloon?
It's like a mini Dave n Busters..... but don't let the hipsters hear you sat that.
It's not your typical bar. There are games so you can actually have fun and not just sit there.

Now I'm off to catch some sleep.
Hope you enjoy your night with your lucky lady chris! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Thanks for your suggestions Rand!

Well, I was planning to have a quiet dinner/drinks initially and then go straight for BCD around 8-ish may be. Depends, if I start feeling tired at around mid-night, we might hit the town for a quick bite and then back to BCD again, or else cuddle up for some steamy flick - hope this builds up the blood again for an another extended session.

I usually avoid too much food before play because it makes me feel groggy

Let me know if you've any interesting last minute thoughts.

I usually go in with a plan, but stay flexible to anything spontaneous that might come up.

Depending on if it's a girl I've been seeing for a while or if she's new...

If we're meeting somewhere (not my house), we'll get together where we can have a couple of drinks before going to the hotel for a quickie. Then out for dinner... Depending on the mood, I might suggest heading back to the hotel at this point or going to catch a show. Then back to the hotel for more BCD time. IF you're up for getting dressed at this point (because most hotel kitchens are closed by now), you can head out for late night snack/dessert/drinks. Come back and get in a leisurely BCD session. Put in order for breakfast in the morning, go to sleep. Mix breakfast and more BCD time as needed. From my experience, overnights need to be from about 5 or 6 PM to noonish to be really relaxed and fun. Not sure if you're up for booking that long or how your girl does overnights.

If it's only going to be 10-12 hours, don't have unrealistic expectations of how much BCD time you're going to get or want. You probably won't get more than 2 or 3 sessions. You'll also spend a pretty good amount of time driving from place to place unless you plan it well. Even if both of you aren't planning on getting a lot of sleep, I would imagine you'll end up spending 3-5 hours sleeping. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor