WTF is going on????

Both IKE and DDOT post reviews on ladies and say they had a great time and both gave a YES, but yet in other sections of the site, they tell you to beware and that they are no good???

Can someone please explain this to me!!!
I had seen the russian several times...all good, then out of the blue...rip-off. I think she's being influenced by someone or something on the dark side. jmho
I understand, but on the same day, the 2 write glowing reviews followed by negative. I don't get it.....lol
Luckyman u hate onevery1 who’s getting more pussy than u#facts & it’s good to see your Nemesis ddott back that guy really pissess u off lmao your weak as water
  • ddot
  • 07-07-2019, 06:58 AM
Things, happen, luckyman1u should, know, that, genius, and, your, one, miserable, guy, genius I, been, gone, for, awhile, and, u, still, jealous, get, laid, and, relax, son
neither d or lpc answered the question asked.

Please stay on topic.

Thank you!

BTW, I know I get more than the 2 of you combined. eastwest
Welcome back Ddott north,north -real ones
  • Ike11
  • 07-14-2019, 10:34 AM
Because a few hours later things can change.
That Russian tat model just ripped somebody off again on the lower west side ,stay away this chick is on a losing streak lol that’s headed for a state vacation which she really deserves
Russian tat model is a closet freak ball drainer but a their ,but b4the Fiasco she said u didn’t measure up luckyman1 lol north north ,2hoe hide outs,Sincerely the BOSS
Show's what you know, never met her, don't want to
U want to know the Russian tatt model but u can’t afford her ,that’s why u go to your old reliable she will accept 20bucks lol I love this stuff aaawwwwwe I don’t feel sorry for haters ,never had
U may as well start a go-fund me page I might contribute to it depends on how I’m feeling that minute good luck north north-2hoe hide outs I get mine