I Embellish and relish

I rise above the rest & will continue on my QUESTS....,,,,,to get all the great pussy I can .women love my 11inches=totem poll again how can the jealous ones compete ,my Length be all up in the women’s stomach muscles.it makes females cum a lot the women tell me it’s a dirty job but I’m up for the task ,not bragging just confidence-north,.....€£north
You don't get it...we been verifying your claims. All are saying you are lying ..young man you are faker than a CNN news report
You don't get it...we been verifying your claims. All are saying you are lying ..young man you are faker than a CNN news report Originally Posted by Scottyt
wait for the
but as a outsider of the area can op or others tell me what is the meaning of "north north", "south south", etc. crap ?
LPC talks like that because he thinks he's a gang member or a gangster or a pimp or something he's just a little young man who's looking for attention
LPC talks like that because he thinks he's a gang member or a gangster or a pimp or something he's just a little young man who's looking for attention Originally Posted by Scottyt
huh
So I google mmmmm a crap rap song, Well then is the Eire ghetto in the North North?
or he just using the lingo of that crap rap ?

thanks Sir, after google mmmmm I kinda understand mmm or not
I been to a lot of good trailers or should I say trash it’s all good in the ghetto best honest folks around.but I gotta admit I do a off shore drilling the snow bunnys from every Habitat possible north north no doubt
:giljoti ini::v elho: but trailer trash is the worst atleast the Ghettos are real houses north north offshore ,Belligerent?
The caviar and the stilettos have it all in the south south. You can stay as north as you want, the real action is down south on any gal