countdown.....

Coming back real soon!!!

---------

In the meantime..

Hey all you men of Eccie....moderaters,lurkers,& frequent posters...

This board is more than a venue for me to "make money"....It is like a "family" to me....a community of daily support & encouragement.....a place for me to share my thoughts,ideas,and vent my frustrations.

Reading and answering post is one of the first things I do in the morning and one of the last things I do at nite....It is like reading the daily newspaper{lol}.

So with that being said.......I want to say THANK YOU to all men of ECCIE!!!!!.......and give the ladies a chance to "post" their sentiments too!
Attached Images File Type: png BDC23D2A-045B-41DF-B835-4FD568C07AB6.png (184.1 KB, 303 views)
68576 posts and counting ...
Coming back real soon!!!

---------

In the meantime..

Hey all you men of Eccie....moderaters,lurkers,& frequent posters...

This board is more than a venue for me to "make money"....It is like a "family" to me....a community of daily support & encouragement.....a place for me to share my thoughts,ideas,and vent my frustrations.

Reading and answering post is one of the first things I do in the morning and one of the last things I do at nite....It is like reading the daily newspaper{lol}.

So with that being said.......I want to say THANK YOU to all men of ECCIE!!!!!.......and give the ladies a chance to "post" their sentiments too!
Originally Posted by DallasRain

Well thank you ma'am 😊 ❤ 💙 💜
I have been on this board since the beginning..I guess you can call ne the resident old ho lol!

I still am busy at 58 with some awesome regulars...some Ive known over 10 yrs...LUV you 1curiousguy!!!

Mr ERP thanks for the avatar! Mr Carpenter thx for being cool mod!

Kansas city Guys rock...I luv my friends!!!! (mr crowley..hubba hubba)

And I have been so lucky to have met some awesome gals..miss larue you rock

I nay not be everybodys cup of tea..but I am somebodys shot of Jack lol

so lets spread love....not hate!!!!
I have been on this board since the beginning..I guess you can call ne the resident old ho lol!

I still am busy at 58 with some awesome regulars...some Ive known over 10 yrs...LUV you 1curiousguy!!!

so lets spread love....not hate!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hell yeah!
Ms. Dallas, we all love you too. You bring a great personality, positive energy, great photos and always offer and provide help. The KC guys are great, and a blast! You are as well though!❤️
Ms. Dallas, we all love you too. You bring a great personality, positive energy, great photos and always offer and provide help. ❤️ Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
+1000
Have a great weekend twister mate !!!

so lets spread love....not hate!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I’m hubba hubba worthy!!!! Right back at you.
Dallas does Rock ...
awww thx Gina..everybody

I luv the people on this board!!!

see yall next week!!

gina youre lookin sexy'!!