How to talk to a woman👩 ......

Do any of you dudes even know how to approach and actually hold a conversation with a woman?????!!!
This should be interesting! Please give me pointers on how I should approach ladies.
This should be interesting! Please give me pointers on how I should approach ladies. Originally Posted by Baconman
Dont respond or encourage this troll, when I see one of his/her books on the NY Times best sell list then I may consider reading it...im not holding my breath!
Do any of you dudes even know how to approach and actually hold a conversation with a woman?????!!! Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife

Coming from you, based on your posts, you have no clue.
Replying to her silly threads is a start.
First and foremost before saying anything, absolutely DO NOT look at a woman with glaring eyes before you open your mouth!!
Today for the weekend I'd like to issue a challenge. Let's see who has guts. Get out of your comfort zone. Go to the library or church. Hell go to the opera. Say hi to a nice lady. Introduce yourself...PULL THE TRIGGER, GET HER DIDGITS, AND ASK HER OUT!

Then refer back to this thread on the outcome! ��
Today for the weekend I'd like to issue a challenge. Let's see who has guts. Get out of your comfort zone. Go to the library or church. Hell go to the opera. Say hi to a nice lady. Introduce yourself...PULL THE TRIGGER, GET HER DIDGITS, AND ASK HER OUT!

Then refer back to this thread on the outcome! 😉
Now that I've quit laughing Thug I don't know what your partaking of. Nobody talks about what they do with civvies here.
I got an early start. Chatted up my boss, asked for her digits and a date. I'll be spending the weekend updating my resume. ThanksThug...
I believe in you guys ��. Got me a redhead this weekend. Review coming.
Promises Promises
Who fuckin cares why even engage with this troll.
Who fuckin cares why even engage with this troll. Originally Posted by BigDeal
I tell you who cares. People who stop and read. If you don't like it get lost. If you are not on the topic of the subject and have nothing to add to this thread, obey the rules and go elsewhere. Thank you.
I tell you who cares. People who stop and read. If you don't like it get lost. If you are not on the topic of the subject and have nothing to add to this thread, obey the rules and go elsewhere. Thank you. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Yeah not gonna happen...and quit liking your own post

Hows that?