Good morning Y’all Miss Me Yet

I’m gonna have to cancel messes it up No Ass hole Today Thanks

Maybe going to step back for a few months if this Trip don’t go better then the last few Just saying……

Up to y’all

Hopefully Y’all want Me around if Not I can Catch a hint

You can make time if you really wanted to let’s be Real !!!
Maybe catch a hint??
Don't let the door hit ya
where the doctor filled ya.
Hey zippo65 Suck my fake cock you sound like you want one in the Ass let me know when
Johnny thought we was friends but ok
Them ass hole can’t wait to jump on talking shit just KnOw there nothing wrong with me that something in you that needs fixing to get on my post being rude when I am always nice pretty lame !!!

Last trip bet
Them ass hole can’t wait to jump on talking shit just KnOw there nothing wrong with me that something in you that needs fixing to get on my post being rude when I am always nice pretty lame !!!

Last trip bet Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Yeah i've read somewhere this behavior comes from mommy issues. They can't help it.
I’m gonna have to cancel messes it up No Ass hole Today Thanks

Maybe going to step back for a few months if this Trip don’t go better then the last few Just saying……

Up to y’all

Hopefully Y’all want Me around if Not I can Catch a hint

You can make time if you really wanted to let’s be Real !!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
You spent 20,000 on your new ass now your just going to sit on it?
You spent 20,000 on your new ass now your just going to sit on it? Originally Posted by Lubeman
Well its not like anyone can touch it...unless its through saran wrap!
Lol
Last time here don’t worry
Girl, I have been on here for years and all this time you have been very rude to men and women on here..why do you expect to receive gratitude from a city, that you have dogged on for years? Also, can you please take an English or grammar class? You give me headaches everytime I try to read what you're writing. Please take some time to reevaluate your choices here.
  • JFK66
  • 06-06-2022, 03:48 PM
Girl, I have been on here for years and all this time you have been very rude to men and women on here..why do you expect to receive gratitude from a city, that you have dogged on for years? Also, can you please take an English or grammar class? You give me headaches everytime I try to read what you're writing. Please take some time to reevaluate your choices here. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Wow, Ms Nikki…you just really turned me on right there. Bringing the heat with elegance and flair!
Look at this bitch looking for clout bitch get Ur Ass on no one was talking to you hoe Opps ass bitch !!!

And you look Staff edit The Dr
Probably GFE gonna Staff Edit with the rest of these nasty fucks

You’ve been out here for years and look like shit sorry you didn’t invest in yourself hating Ass bitch & nobody worried about grammar but you lame Mf

Staff edit

Feel Free to run up if you see me in the real world try Me !!!
Look, I would rather you go off on me than fuck with these dudes who have done nothing wrong. Except avoid the crazy shit show that is your life. Yes I am a how and that doesn't offend me. And people chime in when you want to a potana, of course I'm gonna defend my men. At least I can spell 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️