Pegging

Anyone know any providers that offer pegging?
I seem to remember hearing that Trinity Kane would. Maybe she can confirm?
  • Sandy
  • 12-02-2022, 09:10 AM
Everyday~
Anyone know any providers that offer pegging? Originally Posted by big7889daddy
OMG ME!! PLEASE, PICK ME!!!
I seem to remember hearing that Trinity Kane would. Maybe she can confirm? Originally Posted by suzukidrew
Big 10-4!! thanks for the mention. Xo
  • Sandy
  • 12-02-2022, 11:44 AM
Why not get pegged by two girls?
Why not get pegged by two girls? Originally Posted by Sandy
ooouuu. We could totally switch hit Sandy. maybe blindfold him after a feel of each one then let him try n guess who is who. lol
wow that sounds hot... if only >.<
Just ask providers to pm you probably several who will. Couple already waving at you but send messages to others as well.

Lauren has several ladies at PDH maybe inquire with her.

Dallas will probably be in town soon inquire with her she pretty game for most things.

Victoria Jolie has mentioned she is coming thru inquire with her I think saw a review she offers

Not my idea of fun but best of luck to you
I recently met a provider that brought a strap on for pegging, I didn't participate in receiving but I did strap it on me and used it for double penetration and my partner was over the top with excitement! This was the first time I have tried that and it was very exciting for me also!
I offer pegging!
I offer pegging! Originally Posted by Selena25
I was wondering why no one mentioned you
I offer pegging too .
I offer pegging
In Nwa
I offer pegging! Originally Posted by Selena25
Selena25 gets my vote. I am sure all the ladies mentioned in this post are wonderful but there is nothing I wouldn't let Selena do she is one of the best.
It would appear that quite a few high quality providers offer pegging. Take your pic and have fun. Not my thing but to each their own.