Hope you get laid this weekend 😉💋

Elegance is not being noticed, it’s about being remembered.
-Giorgio Armani
I am sure everyone will remember you my dear , and I love Giorgio Armani, very creative man
Elegance is not being noticed, it’s about being remembered.
-Giorgio Armani Originally Posted by Rochelle77
There’s alway hope. But not much chance of it for ole Austin this weekend. Nor the 10 preceding weekends either
Lauren you’re the best sweetheart xoxo
Austin buddy that sounds very sad �� ��
Getting laid is a nice dream.
That's the plan everyday not just weekends.
Haha agreed B man
Soon Tuck��
Very beautiful 😍

Couple KC guys mentioned having enjoyable time with you they also mentioned you might not be visting KC that you were with PDH now? Is that correct?
Do what? I’m not with anyone other than myself darling so I’m not sure why you were misled love. I’m visiting KC for some photography as soon as everyone rings in the new year ����
Good can we get back to getting laid this weekend. Glad there's no partnership because I didn't want to make a pool on how long it was going to last.
Very beautiful ��

Couple KC guys mentioned having enjoyable time with you they also mentioned you might not be visting KC that you were with PDH now? Is that correct? Originally Posted by WMJ4657
WMJ I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and are able to get laid if you have been a good boy this year
Baconman
The king of bets , it would be hard to fall apart if it did not exist in the first place . Hope this will put the rumor mill to rest . Have a wonderful holiday season , And I hope everyone is able to get laid for Christmas
Wow I just luv your pics!! Sexy lady