Home for Christmas

Happy to be home for Christmas this year <3
What’s your favorite holiday tradition?!

Mine has always been the advent calendar!

This season has me wanting to cozy up and cuddle.
Sounds crazy make candy and cookies for neighbors. Made to do it when I was young and it stuck with me.
i make cookies for neighbor lady
she has cancer and is in hispice

happy holidays sexy!!
Homemade biscuits and gravy for breakfast on Christmas morning with the family is probably my favorite tradition
Sounds crazy make candy and cookies for neighbors. Made to do it when I was young and it stuck with me. Originally Posted by Baconman

I love this! Most definitely will be doing this with the kids this year! Maybe it'll stick with them too

What's your favorite cookie?!
I love this! Most definitely will be doing this with the kids this year! Maybe it'll stick with them too

What's your favorite cookie?! Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
Besides the obvious, I like oatmeal chocolate chip or macadamia nut.
i make cookies for neighbor lady
she has cancer and is in hispice

happy holidays sexy!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
you are too sweet and this doesn't surprise me a bit! I feel a new tradition coming on lol!

happy holidays to you too sister!
Homemade biscuits and gravy for breakfast on Christmas morning with the family is probably my favorite tradition Originally Posted by hogfan4201
ohhhhhh yum!!! my mom makes the best biscuits and gravy too!!! I love that this is your favorite part of christmas morning <3
Besides the obvious, I like oatmeal chocolate chip or macadamia nut. Originally Posted by Baconman
besides the obvious LOL
good to know, i bake a pretty mean oatmeal choc. chip
We used to make cookies for the neighborhood, ultimate oatmeal cookies. Oats, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and nuts (optional). They are really good. Alas, COVID19 kinda ended that tradition but maybe we need to restart it.
We used to make cookies for the neighborhood, ultimate oatmeal cookies. Oats, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and nuts (optional). They are really good. Alas, COVID19 kinda ended that tradition but maybe we need to restart it. Originally Posted by hogfan4201
YES! I like your energy! Ready for our world to get back to some kind of normal!
rehen you make homemade fookies
use Great Grains raisen nut cereal..makes them sooo yummy!!

we also do a theme for family christmas dinner
last year was homemade tamales..this year is gumbo and jambalya
YES! I like your energy! Ready for our world to get back to some kind of normal! Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
I’m pretty sure your energy needs to meet my energy at some point in the near future
The neighbors stopped eating my bake goods. I mean it was funny to me and they got to watch the video of themselves the next day. I mean one neighbor told me he was going fishing and he ask to borrow my reel and headed to the bathroom with it. The guy down the street only tried to get in his doghouse one time, one time. What's the big deal.
besides the obvious LOL
good to know, i bake a pretty mean oatmeal choc. chip Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
I hear Santa is a cookie whore.