:unsure: :dunno:

I've reached out to a couple people on here through email for an encounter (I won't name names as I respect people's privacy) but I can't seem to get any one to respond to me. Is this common? I'm I just being impatient? Do I need to take more than one shower a day?

I'm a lurker, I can't help that - I don't talk much, even in person. I am an introvert and have always been this way until I get to know people. I am very reserved but also intellectual.

I am wanting to branch out, meet people, expand my horizons, come out of my shell.

Thoughts? Am I doing this wrong? I thought suggested contact was email, which I've done. I have no problem texting but maybe I've done right but said something wrong?

Any pointers?
  • AgFox
  • 12-20-2022, 11:07 PM
You should probably text. 95% of the time that's the fastest and most direct way to get in touch.
  • AgFox
  • 12-20-2022, 11:15 PM
As far as being an introvert. Most providers are business minded until you get into the room with them. So no need to worry about flirting (although that can be fun) in your initial contact. Just give her the info she requires and show up. Once you're in the room, you both know why you're there. Hell, tell her you're nervous she'll know what to do. Some are more coy, some are more forward. Just tell her what you want and if she doesn't seem to want to stop talking just start caressing her. Then things will start getting fun.
  • AgFox
  • 12-20-2022, 11:27 PM
Also, keep this in your head and repeat it as often as necessary. "DO NOT LET YOURSELF FALL IN LOVE" No good can come from it, just have a good time, check some items off your bucket list and do not get feelings. It never works out.
Any other questions feel free to PM me.
Communicating on here is probably better via direct message, and don’t assume they are checking messages here very often either. Same it’s email. Depending on the provider, they get lots of messages, emails, and texts. So keep trying especially by text. Patience and persistence is needed as well.
Also, keep this in your head and repeat it as often as necessary. "DO NOT LET YOURSELF FALL IN LOVE" No good can come from it, just have a good time, check some items off your bucket list and do not get feelings. It never works out.
Any other questions feel free to PM me. Originally Posted by AgFox
I don't mean any offense (to anyone including any potential or future encounters/providers) but I'm no longer a spring chicken and don't fall in love like I did in my teens/early 20s. I wouldn't consider myself old but depending on what part of AR/KY/AL/MS I could be a grandparent by now. I just don't feel that old yet.

Having said that, I'll keep it in mind.
Dude you on the right side of the dirt if you have the desire & correct amount of green stamps the ladies will see you.
Many enjoy the older fellas or so I am told
Dude you on the right side of the dirt if you have the desire & correct amount of green stamps the ladies will see you.
Many enjoy the older fellas or so I am told Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Dude you've been told wrong. 😂😂
LOL!!!
LMAO!
I'm assuming you mean you have PM'd ladies here on ECCIE and haven't gotten a reply? I reply to messages here and typically make sure you would know my number so we can communicate faster and better. That being said, hopefully your messages are completely non-sexual, being most providers will not go there
I'm assuming you mean you have PM'd ladies here on ECCIE and haven't gotten a reply? I reply to messages here and typically make sure you would know my number so we can communicate faster and better. That being said, hopefully your messages are completely non-sexual, being most providers will not go there Originally Posted by eccieuser13
I had messaged a couple people where one person prefers (I believe) email and the other I wasn't sure. I messaged on here (PM) after a that and one of the two was resolved.

All my messages are completely non-sexual as that's not my style. Also, you never know as you may have 99 people that are discrete with you but there's that one person out there who decides to use your information against you.
Your first date is the hardest to get because no one knows anything about you.
I hear the communication improves better before Christmas and when rent is due.
Yes. The two are highly correlated.