Encounter: Ms. Reagan - Great time with a great lady

User ID: Ms Reagan
Date: 03/14/2023
Name: Reagan
Phone: She will provide after email communication
Email Address: msjackson416@gmail.com Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://eccie.net/member.p
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=323652
City: Kenner / Matarie
State: Louisiana
Address: My Hotel near the airport
Activities: DFK, spit play, Russian, SS, DT, BLS, choking, DATY, DATO, CG, RCG, MISH, Greek, K9 Grk, RCG Greek. She does everything in her very sexy way except TUMA. I think that is her only limit. Toy play for her.
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blonde / Brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Reagan has a nice figure, shapely legs, great ass, c-size breasts. I think she is about 5'4, and knows how to manage her body well in bed. She is very flexible.

Recommendation: Yes
Where does she post ads or availability when in NOLA?
She is living in Metairie now. I don’t thinks she is posting adds. PM or email her first and go from there.
She is living in Metairie now. Originally Posted by Upstart
That is great news.
Ms Reagan is one of the best. I will never tire of her. If she and I are in the same city I will make sure I set aside time to see her. Great service. Thanks for the information. Now that I know that I will have to volunteer to do some work in NOLA soon
Any tips to get a hold of her? I tried her email and I messaged on here a few days ago and still no answer. She seems like a good time.
Send her references that you know will reply. And yes , she likes just about everything.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed