URL / Website: https://healing-day-spa-massage-spa.business.site/
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: East side micro plaza near the canal
Activities: Massage ++
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Super cute for Rochester standards. 5’2”, 115#, 34B, everything was fairly tight for her vintage. You would not be disappointed unless you are use to NYC or Vegas.
Recommendation: Yes
May and Leah have turned that place around nicely. They're wonderful. I like May is ready to start her "feather touches" she always says " Good Morning" Healing Day Spa is back in the best way.
Originally Posted by GravitysRainbow

I wonder if they are the same May and Leah that worked at accupoint...
  • Gbb65
  • 07-25-2024, 11:33 AM
hello is it better, the set up? they didnt have doors before, how are they now?
They do not have doors. Just curtains. Setup is exactly the same. Curtains don't bother me but if you're not a fan then you won't like it there.
Kenny
Good question. I was just at accupoint last week. I asked for Leah as I have seen her many times. The person that answered the phone was not Cindy(owner). Who usually answers. She said yes Leah is available.
When I got there this young guy greets me, never seen him before. and I said I have appointment with Leah.
Some other girl comes out and says Leah? I said yes I have appointment.
She shows me to the room. I get undressed and she comes in. This was NOT Leah. She says the usual long time no see like she knew me.
The other 2 girls were no one I have ever seen and I have been there many times. It was like the place had a huge turnover.
Unfortunatley the May at Healing does not fit the description of the Mae at accupoint.
No he by the way.
Kenny
Good question. I was just at accupoint last week. I asked for Leah as I have seen her many times. The person that answered the phone was not Cindy(owner). Who usually answers. She said yes Leah is available.
When I got there this young guy greets me, never seen him before. and I said I have appointment with Leah.
Some other girl comes out and says Leah? I said yes I have appointment.
She shows me to the room. I get undressed and she comes in. This was NOT Leah. She says the usual long time no see like she knew me.
The other 2 girls were no one I have ever seen and I have been there many times. It was like the place had a huge turnover.
Unfortunatley the May at Healing does not fit the description of the Mae at accupoint.
No he by the way. Originally Posted by newcpl

Yeah it's definitely not mae or leah from accupoint. Sad to hear they are no longer at accupoint. They gave amazing legit massages
I am not 100% sure they are not there. Just telling what happened to me.