URL / Website: https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...0ea8e05840a1d6
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Brewerton Road, Mattydale
Activities: Mass +
Hair Length and Color: Dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty face, dark hair, nice B/C-cups, great ass. Great body, maybe 5’5”, 5’6”.
Recommendation: Yes
Great read lol.

Great review. Might head over there.

Is Chole still there?
She was great, young and fresh
I once drove to this place but I was freaked out by the residential houses on either side. Just couldn't do it.
I once drove to this place but I was freaked out by the residential houses on either side. Just couldn't do it. Originally Posted by Wondering Bobo
I would think these places might do even better if they had no signage (like Syr Oasis- which appears to have a steady stream of clients).

Once they establish their reputation on sites like ECCIE, they don’t needs any signs.

Just my opinion.
FYI, this place unlocks the door to let you in and locks it behind you. Cameras on the entrance as well.
I’ve been to RT three times. Once was awesome. Another time I left. The 2nd time was satisfying, the masseuse wasn’t as hot.

They had a real gem there once. ( see my review) You just never know what you’re going to get.
FYI, this place unlocks the door to let you in and locks it behind you. Cameras on the entrance as well. Originally Posted by abbyhayes
Isn't that SOP at most if not all AMP's?
Isn't that SOP at most if not all AMP's? Originally Posted by tbear4u77

Not sure about all AMPs.
This one and Tian Tian do, as does Pearl

Wen Xin/Xin Xin do not. Nor does Kang Li in Dewitt.
Wen Xin/Xin Xin even took their camera out of the lobby.

Just my observations here in Syracuse
Kang Li in dewitt has cameras
Yes, she slipped it on without me knowing.