Happy Memorial Day :)

and time to watch all those war movies that are never seen other times during the year...

Have a safe holiday, everyone.

Huck
And the Star Trek Marathon....
SNL,

Good for you on the Happy Memorial Day. Let us remember all the ultimate sacrifices so many have made for the things we enjoy in our country. We can never fully appreciate the sacrifices that all of our military personnel and their families make in support of our freedom. I salute all my fellow service members and also say thank you to the families of the ones that did not come home and will not be here to celebrate Memorial Day with their families. They are the true heroes and will be greatly missed.

SNL,

Good for you on the Happy Memorial Day. Let us remember all the ultimate sacrifices so many have made for the things we enjoy in our country. We can never fully appreciate the sacrifices that all of our military personnel and their families make in support of our freedom. I salute all my fellow service members and also say thank you to the families of the ones that did not come home and will not be here to celebrate Memorial Day with their families. They are the true heroes and will be greatly missed.

Top Originally Posted by topsgt38801
Amen. Thanks for your service.