Canoodle & Rain ...

I to canoodle during storms ...

Do you?

www.UrbanDictionary.com/define_Canoodle

so, is it raining down there???
i'm up in the midwest and the weather is fabulous.

besides, canoodle has been around for quite a while, like since the 1850's, according to dictionary.com
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Canoodle?s=t
so, is it raining down there???
i'm up in the midwest and the weather is fabulous.

besides, canoodle has been around for quite a while, like since the 1850's, according to dictionary.com
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Canoodle?s=t Originally Posted by pmdelites

Yea, it's been wet and soggy all day. At least we're getting some rain now cuz we'll be hollering for it later.

As I was sitting here and daydreaming, I couldn't help but comment on the rain. Even though canoodle is an antiquated word, it's still unique and descriptive. There's plenty of adjectives. I didn't feel like thumbing thru a thesaurus.

I'm in.
DC this week. Can't canoodle here bidding against congressmen & lobbyists....

But hell yeah!

ps - it's always wet with you Shea
Post coital canoodling during a storm? Nothing better.
+1
Shea, have mercy....might be the sexiest thing I've read in a looooooong time.....

I to canoodle during storms ...

Do you?

www.UrbanDictionary.com/define_Canoodle

Originally Posted by Shea Veile
I thought this was a thread about Amber Rain and CanDo01

I thought this was a thread about Amber Rain and CanDo01 Originally Posted by Boltfan

That's soooooo against my fantasy. no bueno.

Nothing better than a good storm, with lots of lightning and thunder. I usually turn out the lights, open the blinds, light lights of candles and turn on some Pink Floyd and then break out the good tequila. Something about the lightning flashing across the sky, the boom of the thunder and Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon. But if you add Shea Veile and canoodle thats got to be a thin slice of heaven.
To canoodle with Shea on a rainy night, what a way to spend the evening. Wish I was in Dallas.
  • Stag
  • 06-07-2012, 09:04 AM
The oh-so-lovely Shea Veile shared a little bit of private information:
Yea, it's been wet and soggy all day.
Oh great -- now I'm not going to be able to get that double entendre vision out of my head for the rest of the day.

(Nice meditation, though, ain't it?)
I'm going to durango95's house. Not to canoodle, but the rest of it sounds great.
Thank goodness Boomvang you did not want to canoodle, I am open minded but I do have certain restrictions.
Yeah. I'm like the post office. Rain, shine, sleet, or snow. But whats odd is when the weather gets really hot outside im less into it. Maby the right woman might change that.