Anyone know what IOP is? Please PM me

I got a PM from a potential client saying he wants "FBSM emphasis on the M" plus SS and IOP.

SS I know and NEVER do, but IOP is a new one and can't find any references to what it might be. P411 turned up no definition. I've already declined to see him, but would still like to know what this term means. Thanks so much!

You're all wonderful people
IOP = Illusion Of Passion. Meaning how much you, as a provider, are into the session. Like the honeymoon phase of a real life relationship.
Thanks! Sounds like he wants GFE. Not sure why he would contact an FBsM ...
Sounds like he was not aware of any limitations to your activities as a provider. And while I certainly understand the issue with SS, IOP might well be a factor even if FS was not offered.
I got a PM from a potential client saying he wants "FBSM emphasis on the M" plus SS and IOP. ... Originally Posted by andriachase
after 5 pages of google websearch results and nothing in urbanDictionary.com results, i can see why you're asking.
it's been described many times but someone should request that the hobby terms post or link be stickied to this forum [not like that would reduce the number of people asking what it means]

Thanks! Sounds like he wants GFE. Not sure why he would contact an FBsM ... Originally Posted by andriachase
IOP, in my book, means that the female provider shows/exhibits passion in what she is doing, is enjoying what she is doing, and is glad that you are there.
in other words, how she acts during the session, not what she does during the session.

that could take place during any kind of session - therapeutic massage, body rub, sensual full-body massage, foot massage, HJ, BJ, F/S. even in an alternative session [bdsm, domme/sub, cbt, kink, fetish, etc. - see Another Realm forum on the main eccie page]

a female provider could show/exhibit passion even if she were not GFE [wont even get into what that means]
thus, you could have any of the following or anything in between.
no GFE / no IOP ........... no GFE / IOP
GFE / no IOP ................ GFE / IOP
Make a client thinks he/she is the best you've ever had.
Pmdelites - GFE in my book means FS without the direct-to-bell effect (ie, provider spends time chatting/warming up and doesn't rush the appt). SS to me means FS (even more so as it's uncovered).

Thank all who responded! I researched at length before asking
You can have IOP without going "all the way". I've had plenty of FBSM sessions that stopped short of FS (no SS either), but with no shortage of IOP.

There is a legend over in Tarrant County: "The Original Blonde" at UBT, who gives an amazing FBSM session that all her clients rave about. No FS, No SS, but plenty of passion.
I agree with TimMan and pmdelites. IOP is not about the activities at all but about the illusion that the provider is passionate about what they are doing and that they are actually enjoying their job. I see a lot of FBSM and RMT providers and there is nothing worse than a mechanical massage followed by a mechanical HJ or BJ ending where the provider has that "hurry up and cum i'd rather be clipping my nails" look on her face.

When i get that type of service i would rather just get up and leave.
There is a legend over in Tarrant County: "The Original Blonde" at UBT, who gives an amazing FBSM session that all her clients rave about. No FS, No SS, but plenty of passion. Originally Posted by TinMan
Amen to that, Brother!
Pmdelites - GFE in my book means FS without the direct-to-bell effect (ie, provider spends time chatting/warming up and doesn't rush the appt). SS to me means FS (even more so as it's uncovered).

Thank all who responded! I researched at length before asking Originally Posted by andriachase

andriachase,

I agree with the red underlined statement in a situation which you are considering risks for STD's.

GFE (when used once in the whole ad) to me kinda means bbbj and/or non-safe SS

GFE when used excessively in ad's like "GFE! GFE! GFE! " to me means those girls ran out of condoms.

I agree with all the above posts. I just wanted to ad that often the most IOP is shown during DATY without any FS of any kind. Some FBSM gals will do a SS with no BJ or any kind and no FS and show a lot of IOP during all that clit rubbing. Wherever there is some degree is kissing, breast worship, BBBJ and DATY and other Clit "rubbing" there should be lots IOP if the provider is great.