Cuba opening up tourism, any of you horndogs going to do some hobbying there?

I've read many great things about sex tourism in Cuba, from those who had the guts to visit there and take a chance of pissing off our State dept.

http://www.chron.com/news/article/US...sm-5963166.php

No.....
No..... Originally Posted by Russ38
There are some narrow minded fuckers around here......

I gotta take my GO bag if I go....
  • Trey
  • 12-17-2014, 07:35 PM
I would probably do a cruise to there once they are setup for it. I don't see myself going there for sex.
The one i had wasn't so good.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=959147
There are some narrow minded fuckers around here......

I gotta take my GO bag if I go.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I just prefer they find their own way over....then we bang all the Cuban hotties who survive the shark infested waters....

I have been wanting to go for years but the opportunity has not come a long. Now that I am in the hobby, if I go I may try it there.
Nope.

I hate pimps, and the Castros are the biggest pimps of all.
I had the opportunity to visit Cuba last summer. I'm a cigar aficionado so making the trip was something I had planned long in advance. I do not speak fluent Spanish but I understand way more than I speak.

I did not "hobby" per se, but I did visit some of the Havana's best strip clubs/bars. Needless to say you if you can speak the language, have the cash and don't act like a fucking idiot you can have some fun.

p.s. no credit cards so bring cash and plenty of it..although it does go a long way there.
I personally don't find Cuba appealing for travel. Miami has a veriety of Cuban woman if that's what your interested in.

I've had some amazing experiences in Playa De Carmen and Punta Cana. These destinations have a lot to offer. Not to mention your non traditional "excursions"
p.s. no credit cards so bring cash and plenty of it..although it does go a long way there. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Part of the new rules is that financial institutions are able to setup down there so credit cards will work pretty soon.
Part of the new rules ...... Originally Posted by BigLouie
What "new rules"?

Unless you have a "Get Out of Jail Card in Five Years" like the last guy ...
I'm not a fan of their politics but I sure do love their women and I hear it's a beautiful place aside from the poverty. So hell yes I will be at some point

Back in the day Cuba was a huge tourist destination for the US. I'm sure they'd like to see that revenue stream return.
... Cuba was a huge tourist destination for the US. I'm sure they'd like to see that revenue stream return. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
As long as the "stream" stays in their pockets, but it can't and survive.
I don't know if you caught the news this evening but there was a segment on how relations with the U.S. and Cuba are starting to loosen up a bit. I know travel was easier than I had expected last year. The news gave Obummer some credit for the travel being easier...

All I give a shit about is being able to get there....so I can get my Cohibas....