So good you thought about quitting?

Gents, and ladies for that matter....

Have you ever had someone put it on you so good BCD in the hobby that you thought about quitting the hobby because you knew it just couldnt get any better? Is that even possible? Was it just lust? Timing? Or are there those sexual matches out there that most never find and a chosen few get lucky and stumble upon?

Thoughts?
Yep, I'm not too jayded to admit that I had an angel like that once. Careful, a girl like that can ruin a man... If he's lucky!
I wouldn't go THAT far. I have, however, found a provider so good I can't see myself going to anyone else too frequently, as most of my hobby time would be spent with her.
Lol, I should have clarified it Mr. O'Doul. Not quit the hobby but just focus on one lady in particular. I guess she would be classified as an exclusive ATF? Exclusive only on your end though, im considering a dual party exclusiveness a SD/ SB Relationship. Just out of curiosity..

Jammer, fill us in kind sir. So there is such a woman?
I know what you mean in a way. I have no problem with being very selective but damn when I find that one I have no problem with sticking with what I like. Some might say that is a waste of the'hobby' though. I dont care if I like something Im sticking with it. Now where I could get into trouble is meeting someone from this venture that makes civilian life dull and boring. That is where I could get into trouble. but I got my priorities so I kind of hope that won't happen. Even though some civilian dating can be not quite as exciting it is still important if nothing else for sanity.
Not at the time. But there is one from the past against whom I measure all others, and I've thought about quitting because I don't think anyone else is going to measure up. Sort of like the unicorn in B. Wayne's sig line.
  • Old-T
  • 04-16-2013, 09:24 PM
Lol, I should have clarified it Mr. O'Doul. Not quit the hobby but just focus on one lady in particular. I guess she would be classified as an exclusive ATF? Exclusive only on your end though, im considering a dual party exclusiveness a SD/ SB Relationship. Just out of curiosity..

Jammer, fill us in kind sir. So there is such a woman? Originally Posted by beezdat
Absolutly there is such a woman, at lest there is for me. I know her name, her address, and how she likes her eggs & coffee in the morning.

If I lived closer, and if she was of such a mind, I would have retired from seeing all others. But that is not the situation, and because of both our realities she would never allow it.

To your other question: it is more than lust. She is good looking, but I've met better. Very tallented, but I've expeienced better. It's her personality, her total package, and the chemistry between us that made her my ATF over a decade ago, which she still is.
Zafaro did that to me. It lasted about a month then I was back at it.
The opposite. So bad that I quit.
For about two weeks.
The opposite. So bad that I quit.
For about two weeks. Originally Posted by cabletex7
Fortunately I havent experienced the bad end of the spectrum yet. I have my good friends on eccie to thank for that.
I have met a few sexual matches in the hobby. I don't know if I would ever tell the few gents that, afraid I might scare them away. I would so love for them to see me more often, I would even give a discount. I just don't know how to tell it. They may never know.
nevermind
nevermind Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Dont stop...ive seen your showcase...please dont stop.
  • loboy
  • 04-17-2013, 02:39 AM
Dont stop...ive seen your showcase...please dont stop. Originally Posted by beezdat
Couldn't agree more
Sometimes there is just a certain chemistry.